Reader reviews and comments on The Last Report On The Miracles At Little No Horse, plus links to write your own review.

The Last Report On The Miracles At Little No Horse

by Louise Erdrich

The Last Report On The Miracles At Little No Horse by Louise Erdrich X
The Last Report On The Miracles At Little No Horse by Louise Erdrich

Mar 2001, 368 pages
    Apr 2002, 368 pages

There are currently 6 reader reviews for The Last Report On The Miracles At Little No Horse

ron sterzinger

Father Damien pray for us
Louise's character Father Damien is probably one of the greatest characters to emerge on the pages of literature since little Oskar Manzerath in Gunter Grass's book the Tin Drum.
Mary Saputo

This totally delightful book has made me sit back and reflect upon the worthiness of my own life. (not nearly over yet) It weaves a tale of a lifetimes. One could not understand the end without the beginning or the middle. So many lifes woven together..so many paths that intersect and yield to each other. And love...after all it is all about love, isn't it? Louise Erdrich is a master at revealing the "Big Picture" in life with such joyous, hilarious characters. I love that her characters are both lovely and mean at the same time, just like real life. Her words are candy for my brain...sweet and delicous.
Kerry Schindler

As a beginning reader, I thought this book was very captivating and interesting.
Lewis Koch

What a superb book, continuing the fine web Erdrich has woven of intertwined lives and families in her previous novels. She makes language sing, and though the song is not always pretty, it is always soulful and wise.
Elizabeth Ostrander

To me, this book is a poem to my soul, touches me in dreams...an antidote for the limitations of our present culture.
Student

This book just didn't pull me in and enthrall me ... I'd much rather read some primary documents on Anishinaabe religious life during the early twentieth century.

The Last Ballad
    by Wiley Cash
    The Graybar Hotel
    by Curtis Dawkins
  • Book Jacket: We Own the Sky
    We Own the Sky
    by Luke Allnutt
    Rob and Anna Coates have an idyllic life together; they have successful careers, love each other ...
  • Book Jacket: Some Trick
    Some Trick
    by Helen DeWitt
    In this erudite collection of 13 stories, Helen DeWitt explores the theme of stymied creativity, ...

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Book Club Giveaway!
Win The Rules of Magic

Win up to 12 copies for you & your book club!

The spellbinding prequel to Alice Hoffman's bestselling Practical Magic.

M T G Before I S