Reader reviews and comments on On The Street Where You Live, plus links to write your own review.

On The Street Where You Live

by Mary Higgins Clark

On The Street Where You Live by Mary Higgins Clark

Apr 2001, 320 pages
    Apr 2002, 320 pages

There are currently 25 reader reviews for On The Street Where You Live

Carlee

Two Thumbs Up!
This book was awesome! My favorite book ever! I would definitely recomend this book!
Klara

I love to read books by Mary Higgins Clark and I would like to say that this novel will become one of my favourites.
Hannah

Had you on the edge of your seat every second and kept you guessing until the very end.
Katie

i thought the book was wonderful and of course everyone loves a suspenful book! the "reincarnated" serial killer...ended up being the one i thought she should be with! read the book and i promise you'll love it
none of your biz(LOL)

my friend read it and said it was a great book and was very suspencefull.
Myra baldwin

I love murder mystery's and i was so suprised that i guessed the wrong person i also thought it was <<edited for potential plot spoiler>> who was pretty weird!!!!
Rachael

What ABOUT Eric?
Amanda

I had to do a project for a school project. When my mom told me about this book I knew I HAD to read it! It was so suspensful, and I loved it! Now each of my friends are reading it, and they love it too!

• Book Jacket: New People