Reader reviews and comments on Cold Paradise, plus links to write your own review.

Cold Paradise

by Stuart Woods

Cold Paradise by Stuart Woods X
Cold Paradise by Stuart Woods

Apr 2001, 352 pages
    Apr 2002, 432 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Cold Paradise

Matthew John Ray

I read this book. It started out really well. It kind of surprised me with all the sex in it. I expected the viloence and the drugs. when i read that part of the book it spun my clock. I am 17 and in hgih school ad i am a very picky reader i usually read scifi or hary potter. but whern i read this i went strait out and got another stone barrington book. he is the man i weant to be. i suggest even if your a pickty reader lie me or if u dont, like to read to read this book cause its that good.
matt anzulidia

This book was awesome. I started out reading it as a assighnment for my creative writing class and i finished within 3 days and i didnt get the book untill a week after all my class mates. Stone Barrington is a man's man. Stuart Woods keeps you on your toes and makes you want to get to the next page. I would find my self reading this book on the marta train on the way home. i have now read two other Stone Barrington books and i am planning to read the rest not to mention start on the hooly barker stories. my advice for anyone is to get this book it will take you for a ride.

• Book Jacket: Brass
  • Book Jacket: Mothers of Sparta
    Mothers of Sparta
    by Dawn Davies
    What it's about:
    The tagline on the back cover of Mothers of Sparta says it all: "Some women...

The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck