Reader reviews and comments on Salem Falls, plus links to write your own review.

Salem Falls

Jul 2002, 448 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Salem Falls

I am Sparta

Great
This was my first Picoult book, but i have to admit it was great. Mysterious, sexy and fun. 10 out of 5
Ellen

Unbelievable Story
I am a true fan of Jodi Picoult and once again she writes an incredible tale. The way that Addie moves throughout the story, searching for answers to her own life is amazing. The father/daughter storylines were truly genuine and I am always amazed at the twists and turns of her novels.
kimberly

Love can destroy a man
I loved this book! The lust that Gillian had for Jack, and her determination to destroy him was constant! Although, Jack wasn't going to have his life get thrown away without a fight. I recommend this book to everyone!
Brenda

Another good one
This is another great book from Jodi. She made me feel sorry for both parties in this book. It seems love is a key factor in this book. It made me just want to cuddle up with my boyfriend and not let go. She showed me that to love someone you also have to love their imperfections.
Catherine

Sadly disappointing
Again, Jodi Picoult has dragged me through what could have been a very good book only to disappoint again in the last few chapters. What could have been a cliff-hanger of a book ended up resolving every tiny detail...I would not recommend this book to anyone

• Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Killers of the Flower Moon
    Killers of the Flower Moon
    by David Grann
    Voted 2017 Best Nonfiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

The long, sorrowful list of injustices done ...
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    Voted 2017 Best Debut Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

After receiving a letter from his childhood...
  • Book Jacket: Little Fires Everywhere
    Little Fires Everywhere
    by Celeste Ng
    Voted 2017 Best Fiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

Small towns, big drama. Acclaimed author ...

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers