What readers think of Salem Falls, plus links to write your own review.

Salem Falls

Jul 2002, 448 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Salem Falls

I am Sparta

Great
This was my first Picoult book, but i have to admit it was great. Mysterious, sexy and fun. 10 out of 5
Ellen

Unbelievable Story
I am a true fan of Jodi Picoult and once again she writes an incredible tale. The way that Addie moves throughout the story, searching for answers to her own life is amazing. The father/daughter storylines were truly genuine and I am always amazed at the twists and turns of her novels.
kimberly

Love can destroy a man
I loved this book! The lust that Gillian had for Jack, and her determination to destroy him was constant! Although, Jack wasn't going to have his life get thrown away without a fight. I recommend this book to everyone!
Brenda

Another good one
This is another great book from Jodi. She made me feel sorry for both parties in this book. It seems love is a key factor in this book. It made me just want to cuddle up with my boyfriend and not let go. She showed me that to love someone you also have to love their imperfections.
Catherine

Sadly disappointing
Again, Jodi Picoult has dragged me through what could have been a very good book only to disappoint again in the last few chapters. What could have been a cliff-hanger of a book ended up resolving every tiny detail...I would not recommend this book to anyone

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    by Sidik Fofana
    'Everybody got a story, everybody got a tale / Question is: Is it despair or prevail?' ...
  • Book Jacket: Fire Season
    Fire Season
    by Leyna Krow
    Fire Season is a thoroughly enjoyable novel that touches upon multiple genres and themes. It ...
  • Book Jacket: The Story of Russia
    The Story of Russia
    by Orlando Figes
  • Book Jacket: Moth
    Moth
    by Melody Razak
    On August 15, 1947, India gained independence from the United Kingdom, and on that same day the ...

The Ways We Hide