Reader reviews and comments on Lick Creek, plus links to write your own review.

Lick Creek

by Brad Kessler

Lick Creek by Brad Kessler

Mar 2001, 256 pages
    Mar 2002, 256 pages

There is 1 reader review for Lick Creek

zmaag

This story is a memory of a distant childhood. Filled with real people. Flowers, smells, Landscapes, and people vivid enough to take a 67 year old man back to yesterday and bring a few tears to his eyes. Death, sorrow, anger, and fear become real through the characters in this bitter sweet picture story. The ending however is a total flop. What he was trying to prove, what point he is trying to make at the end is totally beyond me. And that alone turns a great story into a mediocre story.

The Hermit
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers