Reader reviews and comments on Claws and Effect, plus links to write your own review.

Claws and Effect

Feb 2001, 304 pages
    Jan 2002, 320 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Claws and Effect

Thomas A. Foxe

Just - A wonderful way to have fun. I would prescribe it as a highly effective medicine for stress relief. Caution is advised because it can be addictive.

I absolutly LOVED this book! It was awesome. Anyone out there who hasn't read it, go out and buy it right now. I coundn't put it down. I could have cried when the second doctor died. Won't tell who but believe me, your jaw will hit the floor on this on. Just remember that there are many kinds of doctors, and not all of them work at the hospital. JUST READ IT!!!

• Book Jacket: With the Fire on High
    With the Fire on High
    by Elizabeth Acevedo
    From Like Water for Chocolate to Ratatouille, writers have recognized the power ...
  • Book Jacket: Lanny
    Lanny
    by Max Porter
    At once beautifully poignant and hauntingly grotesque, Max Porter's Lanny is like an unexpected ...
    Call Me American
    by Abdi Nor Iftin
  • Book Jacket: The Last Collection
    The Last Collection
    by Jeanne Mackin
    What it's about:
    The Last Collection by Jeanne Mackin follows the lives of two internationally ...

Beirut Hellfire Society
    by Rawi Hage

A searing and visionary novel set in 1970s Beirut that asks what it means to live through war.

Book Club
The Guest Book
by Sarah Blake

"An American epic in the truest sense…"
Entertainment Weekly

Win In the Full Light of the Sun

New from Clare Clark!

"Evocative prose and excellent pacing make this fine historical a must-read for art history buffs."
- Publishers Weekly