Reader reviews and comments on Claws and Effect, plus links to write your own review.

Claws and Effect

Feb 2001, 304 pages
    Jan 2002, 320 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Claws and Effect

Thomas A. Foxe

Just - A wonderful way to have fun. I would prescribe it as a highly effective medicine for stress relief. Caution is advised because it can be addictive.

Anonymous

I absolutly LOVED this book! It was awesome. Anyone out there who hasn't read it, go out and buy it right now. I coundn't put it down. I could have cried when the second doctor died. Won't tell who but believe me, your jaw will hit the floor on this on. Just remember that there are many kinds of doctors, and not all of them work at the hospital. JUST READ IT!!!

• Book Jacket: Circe
    by Anjali Sachdeva
  • Book Jacket: Look Alive Out There
    Look Alive Out There
    by Sloane Crosley
    After a brief (and thoroughly enjoyable) foray into fiction (with her 2015 novel The Clasp), Sloane ...
  • Book Jacket: Winter Sisters
    Winter Sisters
    by Robin Oliveira
    Winter Sisters begins with an epic blizzard (see Beyond the Book) hitting the entire Northeast of ...

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes