Reader reviews and comments on Claws and Effect, plus links to write your own review.

Claws and Effect

A Mrs.Murphy Mystery

by Rita Mae Brown

Claws and Effect by Rita Mae Brown

Feb 2001, 304 pages
    Jan 2002, 320 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Claws and Effect

Thomas A. Foxe (07/23/02)

Just - A wonderful way to have fun. I would prescribe it as a highly effective medicine for stress relief. Caution is advised because it can be addictive.

Anonymous (10/25/01)

I absolutly LOVED this book! It was awesome. Anyone out there who hasn't read it, go out and buy it right now. I coundn't put it down. I could have cried when the second doctor died. Won't tell who but believe me, your jaw will hit the floor on this on. Just remember that there are many kinds of doctors, and not all of them work at the hospital. JUST READ IT!!!

• Book Jacket: Pachinko
    Lincoln in the Bardo
    by George Saunders

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

They say that in the end truth will triumph, but it's a lie.

K Your F C