Reader reviews and comments on Claws and Effect, plus links to write your own review.

Claws and Effect

Feb 2001, 304 pages
    Jan 2002, 320 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Claws and Effect

Thomas A. Foxe

Just - A wonderful way to have fun. I would prescribe it as a highly effective medicine for stress relief. Caution is advised because it can be addictive.

Anonymous

I absolutly LOVED this book! It was awesome. Anyone out there who hasn't read it, go out and buy it right now. I coundn't put it down. I could have cried when the second doctor died. Won't tell who but believe me, your jaw will hit the floor on this on. Just remember that there are many kinds of doctors, and not all of them work at the hospital. JUST READ IT!!!

• Book Jacket: The Story of Arthur Truluv
    by Louise Erdrich

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

Strangers in Budapest
    by Jessica Keener

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.

E Dog H I D