What readers think of Paradise Park, plus links to write your own review.

Paradise Park

by Allegra Goodman

Paradise Park by Allegra Goodman X
Paradise Park by Allegra Goodman

Mar 2001, 432 pages

Apr 2002, 432 pages

There is 1 reader review for Paradise Park

June Fox

This book grew on me. At first, I found it disappointing; I didn't care for the protagonist (too silly), and couldn't relate to her frivolous, try anything lifestyle. I felt the author didn't respect her much either! But then I started finding the character's innocent, trusting, "go with the flow" nature rather endearing. I enjoyed the way Goodman poked fun at almost every cult and religious group that purports to have "the answer." After all her drifing too and fro, I was pleased with the way the character's life turned out.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

Fire Season
    by Philip Connors
    Fire Season is an anatomy of solitude, a paean to a wild American landscape, a history of wildfires ...
  • Book Jacket: The Story of Russia
    The Story of Russia
    by Orlando Figes
  • Book Jacket: Moth
    Moth
    by Melody Razak
    On August 15, 1947, India gained independence from the United Kingdom, and on that same day the ...
  • Book Jacket: All the Lonely People
    All the Lonely People
    by Mike Gayle
    Mike Gayle's charming novel All the Lonely People introduces us to Hubert Bird, an 82-year-old ...

The Ways We Hide