Reader reviews and comments on Paradise Park, plus links to write your own review.

Paradise Park

by Allegra Goodman

Paradise Park by Allegra Goodman

Mar 2001, 432 pages
    Apr 2002, 432 pages

There is 1 reader review for Paradise Park

June Fox (10/24/02)

This book grew on me. At first, I found it disappointing; I didn't care for the protagonist (too silly), and couldn't relate to her frivolous, try anything lifestyle. I felt the author didn't respect her much either! But then I started finding the character's innocent, trusting, "go with the flow" nature rather endearing. I enjoyed the way Goodman poked fun at almost every cult and religious group that purports to have "the answer." After all her drifing too and fro, I was pleased with the way the character's life turned out.

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Life is the garment we continually alter, but which never seems to fit.

O My D B