Reader reviews and comments on Paradise Park, plus links to write your own review.

Paradise Park

by Allegra Goodman

Paradise Park by Allegra Goodman

Mar 2001, 432 pages
    Apr 2002, 432 pages

There is 1 reader review for Paradise Park

June Fox (10/24/02)

This book grew on me. At first, I found it disappointing; I didn't care for the protagonist (too silly), and couldn't relate to her frivolous, try anything lifestyle. I felt the author didn't respect her much either! But then I started finding the character's innocent, trusting, "go with the flow" nature rather endearing. I enjoyed the way Goodman poked fun at almost every cult and religious group that purports to have "the answer." After all her drifing too and fro, I was pleased with the way the character's life turned out.

• Book Jacket: The Leavers
    The Leavers
    by Lisa Ko

The day before Deming Guo saw his mother for the last time, she surprised him at school. A navy ...

• Book Jacket: Wonderful Feels Like This
    Wonderful Feels Like This
    by Sara Lovestam
  • Book Jacket: Blue Light Yokohama
    Blue Light Yokohama
    by Nicolas Obregon
    Blue Light Yokohama, Nicolás Obregón's crime fiction debut, takes place in an exotic ...

The Book of Summer
    by Michelle Gable

The bestselling author of The Paris Apartment, Michelle Gable now transports readers to Nantucket.

The Scribe of Siena
    by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R