What readers think of Feeling Sorry For Celia, plus links to write your own review.

Feeling Sorry For Celia

Jan 2002, 288 pages

There are currently 51 reader reviews for Feeling Sorry For Celia

kayla

great book
I loved this book it has very funny but also serious, I also loved how it was written! :)
Sarah

Great book
I'm 14 and this book was really good. I liked the fact that Elizabeth even though her friend didn't appreciate what she did she went to go rescue her and that is what true friendship is. So I really liked this book a lot and I recommend it to everyone who is awesome. hehehe;)
nena

Best book ever
I am 17yrs old and I really love this book. I like the way is written, as if it was for real. Elizabeth is kind of like me because I am always worried about my best friend. I recommend this book.
K.J.F.R

about Jaclyn Moriarty's books
To anyone who has read (and loved) 'Feeling Sorry For Celia' know this: Jaclyn Moriarty has written other books! It's a little difficult to find them because they have different names in America than in UK, but they are there! (I noticed that a lot of people don't seem to have read the other books ) Anyways, I loved the two books by Jaclyn Moriarty that I read. In fact, I am now working on my own book written in letter form. I'm finding it rather difficult, but I hope it turns out. Although I know it won't be as good as Jaclyn Moriarty's books! :)
a Jaclyn Moriarty fan!

A great book!
I'm only 11, but I LOVED this book! It's so unique and cool how it's written in letters! I really enjoyed reading this different style sort of book and I've recommended it to all of my friends! Celia and Elizabeth are so REAL! I expect to be able to speak to them, they're so realistic!
Lizzy K

I loved it, it was so so so funny and I thought the way the story is told in letters made it different and more interesting. It is so realistic yet far from boring!
Elise Miller

I LOVE this book! If you're looking for a book to read, then pick this one- It's the best!
Tamara

This book is the best book ever!I picked it up from my library just because I was in a hurry And It is an excellent book..
I'm 12!

Join and Save 20%!

Become a member and
discover exceptional books.

• Book Jacket: I'm the Girl
    I'm the Girl
    by Courtney Summers
    YA author Courtney Summers doesn't believe in shielding her teenage readers from the world's darkest...
  • Book Jacket: They're Going to Love You

by Lars Mytting

Members Recommend

The Family Izquierdo
    by Rubén Degollado

A masterful debut that weaves together the lives of three generations of a Mexican American family bound by love, and a curse.

W N, W Not

Every good journalist has a novel in him - which is an excellent place for it.