Reader reviews and comments on The Wisdom of Menopause, plus links to write your own review.

The Wisdom of Menopause

Creating Physical and Emotional Health and Healing During the Change

by Christiane Northrup

The Wisdom of Menopause by Christiane Northrup

Mar 2001, 464 pages
    Mar 2002, 608 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Wisdom of Menopause

Carrie (11/01/02)

Nancy, I loved this book as well. My mom is going through menopause right now and I bought the book for her for a Christmas present and it really helped. She read it and then we discussed her feelings on the subject. Now we have a better relationship and it's all thanks to this book.
Nancy Custodio (06/09/02)

Wow! What a book. All of my symptoms were not only validated but explained in detail. Many options were given and now my time this summer will be to go to my primary doctor and have him help me to decide. I am so thankful for this book- I felt like I was having a mental breakdown when I turned 38. My sisters had the same thing happen to them and so I did not feel alone. Your book, along with my Bible, is my reference book now and for many years to come!!!

• Book Jacket: The Dark Flood Rises

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Being slightly paranoid is like being slightly pregnant – it tends to get worse.

O My D B