Reader reviews and comments on Georgiana: Duchess of Devonshire, plus links to write your own review.

Georgiana: Duchess of Devonshire

by Amanda Foreman

Georgiana: Duchess of Devonshire by Amanda Foreman

Jan 2000, 464 pages
    Jan 2001, 480 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Georgiana: Duchess of Devonshire

Rosie B (02/21/17)

Georgiana!!
Excellent book, extremely well researched and well written. I enjoyed every minute of reading this book and fell completely in love with Georgiana.
Laura Elizabeth (05/02/02)

The author, Amanda Foreman, admits to being in love with her subject, but I don't think it diminishes the book at all. It is, mostly, an objective look at a woman and her life in all it's glory and sorrows. I came away feeling sorry for Georgianna, even though she created most of the disasters of her life herself.

Discover your next great read here

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Y S M B, I'll S Y