Reader reviews and comments on Georgiana: Duchess of Devonshire, plus links to write your own review.

Georgiana: Duchess of Devonshire

by Amanda Foreman

Georgiana: Duchess of Devonshire by Amanda Foreman

Jan 2000, 464 pages
    Jan 2001, 480 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Georgiana: Duchess of Devonshire

Rosie B

Georgiana!!
Excellent book, extremely well researched and well written. I enjoyed every minute of reading this book and fell completely in love with Georgiana.
Laura Elizabeth

The author, Amanda Foreman, admits to being in love with her subject, but I don't think it diminishes the book at all. It is, mostly, an objective look at a woman and her life in all it's glory and sorrows. I came away feeling sorry for Georgianna, even though she created most of the disasters of her life herself.

• Book Jacket: Priestdaddy
    by Thomas Rydahl

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers