Reader reviews and comments on The Tiger Rising, plus links to write your own review.

The Tiger Rising

Awesome book
Very beautiful and sad.
maya

AWESOME BOOK
I love the tiger rising. It is the most exciting, but sad book ever. we are reading it in my class.
matjosh

the tiger rising
It was the best book I have ever read.
Lucia

Best Book Ever
The Tiger Rising is a really good book! I read it and really enjoyed it. Once you start reading, you can't put the book down. It is the best book I've ever read in my life!!!!

Kate DiCamillo is a very good author! I read and liked every book she wrote. For example, I read The Tiger Rising, The Tale Of Despereaux, and Because Of Winn-Dixie. All of them are very good books and I would want to read them if I were you!
christina

good book
Is a sad book because Rob hid his feeling about his mother. Like a tiger in a cage.
jillian

the tiger rising
Rob tried to keep his feelings locked up like a tiger in a cage. He met Sistine who changed his mind and his heart. When his feelings do come out, the tiger gets out too. I recommend this coming of age book to all.
kota13

Rising tiger
I love this book. We are reading it in school :)
Allison

The Tiger Rising
This is a wonderful book. I recommend it 4 everyone!!!!

Being Mortal by Atul Gawande

Seven Days of Us
    by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F