Reader reviews and comments on The History of The Wife, plus links to write your own review.

The History of The Wife

Feb 2002, 464 pages

• Book Jacket: Perfect Little World
    Perfect Little World
    by Kevin Wilson
    It might be the beginning of a tragic story: Izzy Poole falls in love with her mentally unstable ...
  • Book Jacket: Pachinko

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.

K Your F C