MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Lord Brocktree, plus links to write your own review.

Lord Brocktree

Aug 2001, 368 pages

There are currently 17 reader reviews for Lord Brocktree

Jerusha (12/21/07)

A great read...
Reading for everyone is different. For me, I love reading fiction, and since I believe most adult fiction nowadays as unfit to read, I have to make my way to the Children's Fiction section, which surprisingly, yields great results! I am 17, yet I love the books and Brian Jacques Redwall series. This is a wonderful, just one of those real good stories. I loved the characters, and I could vividly see everything taking place right as I read. It felt like I was actually there, with everyone. Highly recommended!
i am that is (02/12/05)

great book
Nana Cat (02/01/05)

I've read this book at least five times in the first year that i have had it! Thanks A million Jacques! Can't wait to start on Martin the Warrior!!!!
bob (01/02/05)

I just finished it and it is my favorite bok ever written. If Brian Jacques is reading this Thank you for writing this book. (sorry if i spelled your name wrong.)
karl (11/05/04)

one of the best redwall books yet, a great treat for any Redwall fan. This is one of Brian's greatest books! I would recomend it to everyone!
anonymous (10/24/04)

This book is just plain awesome this is the 5th redwall book ive read abd this is my favorite it is also one of the most exciting
Bayley (03/15/04)

This is the first of the redwall series ive read!!! it is sooo brilliant i cant wait to start on martin the warrior!!!
i highly recommend for all ages. Before i hated reading and now ive found something that really challenges me.

im age 12 and imin australia!! cya folks
Edward age 14 (01/21/04)

This is one of Brian's greatest books! I would recomend it to everyone! I have read all of Brian's books and out of them I think this is the best out of them all!!!!

• Book Jacket: City of Secrets
    City of Secrets
    by Stewart O'Nan
    In his new novel, City of Secrets, Stewart O'Nan spins a tale of espionage and intrigue as ...
  • Book Jacket: The Atomic Weight of Love
    The Atomic Weight of Love
    by Elizabeth Church
    A prologue set in 2011 introduces readers to this novel's unforgettable narrator. Meridian ...
  • Book Jacket: Murder at the 42nd Street Library
    Murder at the 42nd Street Library
    by Con Lehane
    It doesn't matter if you're stopping in your favorite library to quickly pick up a book, or settling...

The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper
    by Phaedra Patrick

In a poignant and sparkling debut, a lovable widower embarks on a life-changing adventure.

Win The Children

From NYT bestselling author Ann Leary

The captivating story of an unconventional New England family.

Girl Waits with Gun