What readers think of Lord Brocktree, plus links to write your own review.

Lord Brocktree

There are currently 17 reader reviews for Lord Brocktree

i am that is

great book
Nana Cat

I've read this book at least five times in the first year that i have had it! Thanks A million Jacques! Can't wait to start on Martin the Warrior!!!!
bob

I just finished it and it is my favorite bok ever written. If Brian Jacques is reading this Thank you for writing this book. (sorry if i spelled your name wrong.)
karl

one of the best redwall books yet, a great treat for any Redwall fan. This is one of Brian's greatest books! I would recomend it to everyone!
anonymous

This book is just plain awesome this is the 5th redwall book ive read abd this is my favorite it is also one of the most exciting
Bayley

This is the first of the redwall series ive read!!! it is sooo brilliant i cant wait to start on martin the warrior!!!
i highly recommend for all ages. Before i hated reading and now ive found something that really challenges me.

im age 12 and imin australia!! cya folks
Edward age 14

This is one of Brian's greatest books! I would recomend it to everyone! I have read all of Brian's books and out of them I think this is the best out of them all!!!!
Tyler Marshall

Age 13. This is one of the best books of the series it kept me turning pages until the last one when i started over. If you have never read any of Jacques books before this is a good one to start with. The plot and characters move together seamlessly

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Churchill's Shadow
    Churchill's Shadow
    by Geoffrey Wheatcroft
    Another book about Winston Churchill? Even with the astronomical number of titles written about the ...
  • Book Jacket: 1000 Years of Joys and Sorrows
    1000 Years of Joys and Sorrows
    by Ai Weiwei
    Ai Weiwei is such an influential and innovative artist and activist that a memoir focused purely on ...
  • Book Jacket: Honor
    Honor
    by Thrity Umrigar
    First Impressions readers enjoyed being transported to India via Thrity Umrigar's novel Honor, with ...
  • Book Jacket: What Storm, What Thunder
    What Storm, What Thunder
    by Myriam J. A. Chancy
    What Storm, What Thunder illuminates life in Haiti during and after the massive earthquake on ...

My Broken Language
by Quiara Alegría Hudes
A Pulitzer Prize–winning playwright tells her lyrical coming of age story in a sprawling Puerto Rican family.

Honor
    by Thrity Umrigar

Bestselling author Thrity Umrigar tells the moving story of two Indian women and the courage they inspire in each other.

The Paris Bookseller
    by Kerri Maher

How a humble bookseller fought incredible odds to bring one of the 20th century's most important books to the world.

There is no such thing as a moral or immoral book. Books are either well written or badly written. That is all.

A P O B Y Houses