Reader reviews and comments on Lord Brocktree, plus links to write your own review.

Lord Brocktree

There are currently 17 reader reviews for Lord Brocktree

i am that is

great book
Nana Cat

I've read this book at least five times in the first year that i have had it! Thanks A million Jacques! Can't wait to start on Martin the Warrior!!!!
bob

I just finished it and it is my favorite bok ever written. If Brian Jacques is reading this Thank you for writing this book. (sorry if i spelled your name wrong.)
karl

one of the best redwall books yet, a great treat for any Redwall fan. This is one of Brian's greatest books! I would recomend it to everyone!
anonymous

This book is just plain awesome this is the 5th redwall book ive read abd this is my favorite it is also one of the most exciting
Bayley

This is the first of the redwall series ive read!!! it is sooo brilliant i cant wait to start on martin the warrior!!!
i highly recommend for all ages. Before i hated reading and now ive found something that really challenges me.

im age 12 and imin australia!! cya folks
Edward age 14

This is one of Brian's greatest books! I would recomend it to everyone! I have read all of Brian's books and out of them I think this is the best out of them all!!!!
Tyler Marshall

Age 13. This is one of the best books of the series it kept me turning pages until the last one when i started over. If you have never read any of Jacques books before this is a good one to start with. The plot and characters move together seamlessly

• Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    by Chloe Benjamin
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    Published by New Directions for the first time in English, Romain Gary's The Kites tells a story of ...
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

The Chalk Man
    by C. J. Tudor

Relentlessly compelling psychological suspense. The must-read thriller debut of 2018.

Win The Driest Season

Win One of 50 Copies of This Exceptional Debut!

A deeply affecting story of loss, heartache, and—finally—hope.

A J O A Thousand M B W O S