Reader reviews and comments on A Darkness More Than Night, plus links to write your own review.

A Darkness More Than Night

by Michael Connelly

A Darkness More Than Night by Michael Connelly

Jan 2001, 432 pages
    Mar 2001, 432 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for A Darkness More Than Night

Mister T (06/26/04)

I enjoyed THE POET much more.
THE NARROWS is a little forced for my liking and LOST LIGHT is at the bottom of an excellent pile.
Luckily I have got to read BLACK ICE, LAST COYOTE and VOID MOON
on my vacation in 2 weeks time.
The chronology doesn't concern me as each book needs to stand in its own right to be considered genre classic.
Anonymous (04/03/04)

On the edge of my seat reading this. I don't normally read unless I have to, but this book caught my attention & just kept it, I couldn't put it down. I was reading non-stop for 2 days!
Anonymous (07/15/01)

P. Clark
A powerful trip into the mind and soul, of the most intense kind. Connelly joins James Lee Burke and Dennis Lehane, to become a "literary" mystery/crime/thriller writer. The book simply grabs you in the first two chapters and never lets you go. When I finished the book (in one sitting, couldn't put it down), I was tempted to start the read all over again. The extra added lesson on the painter Bosch, was an added plus.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts
    Music of the Ghosts
    by Vaddey Ratner

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

Wisdom is the reward you get for a lifetime of listening when you'd rather have been talking

Y S M B, I'll S Y