Reader reviews and comments on The First Counsel, plus links to write your own review.

The First Counsel

by Brad Meltzer

The First Counsel by Brad Meltzer

Jan 2001, 496 pages
    Dec 2001, 496 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The First Counsel

Victoria Williams

such a good book!
I think this book was absolutely amazing! It was full of action, romance, and disappointment. The ending was such a great twist! Really well done!
rebecca

To be honest with you, I dont read many books because none interest me. I am not really interested in politics or anything about the White House but this book was a definate page turner and I could not put it down. When I finished, I was disapointed because I didnt want the book to end! Rebecca-17
tess goodwin

First Counsel
The worst book I have ever read. One cannot even justify calling this a book. It is a trashy romance novel. The phrasing is ridiculous and the twist at the end is predictable and trite. HORRIBLY AWFUL!!

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: The Rules of Magic

by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F