Reader reviews and comments on The First Counsel, plus links to write your own review.

The First Counsel

Dec 2001, 496 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The First Counsel

Victoria Williams

such a good book!
I think this book was absolutely amazing! It was full of action, romance, and disappointment. The ending was such a great twist! Really well done!
rebecca

To be honest with you, I dont read many books because none interest me. I am not really interested in politics or anything about the White House but this book was a definate page turner and I could not put it down. When I finished, I was disapointed because I didnt want the book to end! Rebecca-17
tess goodwin

First Counsel
The worst book I have ever read. One cannot even justify calling this a book. It is a trashy romance novel. The phrasing is ridiculous and the twist at the end is predictable and trite. HORRIBLY AWFUL!!

• Book Jacket: The Art of the Wasted Day
    by Anjali Sachdeva
  • Book Jacket: Look Alive Out There
    Look Alive Out There
    by Sloane Crosley
    After a brief (and thoroughly enjoyable) foray into fiction (with her 2015 novel The Clasp), Sloane ...

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes