What readers think of Black Notice, plus links to write your own review.

Black Notice

by Patricia Cornwell

Black Notice by Patricia Cornwell X
Black Notice by Patricia Cornwell

Aug 1999, 415 pages

Aug 2000, 464 pages

There are currently 8 reader reviews for Black Notice

Lizzie

This is THE best book I have ever read... forget Harry Potter, this is the next generaton Of Books!
Miss S

Hi , I am 16 and enjoyed the book immensely. It is really edge of the seat material! The plot was intriguing and kept me in suspense. I would reccomend this book to all those Kay Scarpetta readers!
Tammy

this book was fantastic every part of the book was important to another peice of the book and every part was intertesting to me, not drawn out and not short. i have read 12 of her books going on 13 right now and this one is still my favorite. she made fears into actual realities, making werewolves not completely real but showing there is a condition that could definitly make people mistake you for one. i would recommend this book to everyone
Tracey Ray

Obviously extremely intelligent, Cornwell blends a known but rare medical condition to create true suspense and horror. I could not put the book down and found myself on pins and needles. There are so many facets to the book that keep you wondering what the connection is. You can best bet there is one and we won't know it until Cornwell is good and ready to reveal it EXCELLENT READ!!!

I love Patricia Cornwell's series of Kay Scarpetta. The story lines are great and the characters so real. I started reading her with Postmortem and went right down the line and just finished Black Notice and can't wait to get The Last Precinct. And then on to Isle of Dogs. I feel like I know the characters personally and when I read about them I almost feel as if I'm right there with them. I cried when Benton Wesley got killed. I hope that she finally can stop running from love and find someone to share her life with. Keep up the good work and can't wait to read more!
Christos Kotsis

This book was to drawn out, it was a good book but its not a book that the majority of the readers would be teenagers. Other than that it was a well writen book and i may decide to read it again when i can relate to it.
Gaz F

Tedious
An overlong, tedious, extremely far fetched, self indulgent series relatively unconnected or tenuously connected events.
This is most definitely a book to miss.
Timmy O

This was the second Cornwell book I read; the first was Point of Origin...I liked that book a lot better. This book draaaaaaged on and on. I kept hoping it was going somewhere interesting but it never did. Didn't care for it very much.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

The Lost Ticket
    by Freya Sampson
    Drama on the bus can be Shakespearean. You just want to go downtown, but on the way, you overhear a ...
    The War Librarian
    by Addison Armstrong
    Emmaline Balakin believes in the power of the written word — books have changed her life. When...
  • Book Jacket: The Book of Goose
    The Book of Goose
    by Yiyun Li
    Yiyun Li's The Book of Goose is a story of childhood friendship between narrator Agnès, a one-...
  • Book Jacket: Big Red
    Big Red
    by Jerome Charyn
    Jerome Charyn made his name as an author of detective novels, and over the years he has taken his ...

The Bell in the Lake
by Lars Mytting

Members Recommend

Our Missing Hearts
    by Celeste Ng

From the author of Little Fires Everywhere, the inspiring new novel about a mother’s unbreakable love in a world consumed by fear.

Book Club Giveaway!