Reader reviews and comments on The Sterkarm Handshake, plus links to write your own review.

The Sterkarm Handshake

by Susan Price

The Sterkarm Handshake by Susan Price X
The Sterkarm Handshake by Susan Price

Sep 2000, 320 pages
    Jan 2003, 576 pages

There are currently 6 reader reviews for The Sterkarm Handshake

Cherie Cabrera

This book was a realistic and stirring tale that seemed to realistic. I found myself wrapped in the book for two whole days. I was staggered by the ending and foound that I weeped when the last words were read. I have read many books before but never have I read a book that hurt my soul quite so much. All I can say is Romeo and Juliet never knew how lucky they truely are. For those who liked this book I sugest the following authors:
JV Jones
Elezabeth Haden
and I'll through in Anne Rice because she is my idol
Sarah F

This is a vibrant book filed with intense characters and plot. Price's descriptive passages and unique interpretations guide the reader smoothly through the narrative which avoids at all times the feeling of disbeleif which can so eaily be associated with books of this genre. It is a book which will inevitably return to the reader: I know that I dug mine out of the basement store boxes years after I had read it, due to a niggling urge that I could not ignore. This book should not be missed, and is easy to recognise as a great read from all aspects!
Sally Lisle

This is the Best book I have ever read, EVER!!!
Kelli

Wow. This book has taken me quite a while to read. Some of the words and language in there caused me to reread certain passages. I think that this book is probably one of the hardest ones that I've ever read in my life, being only 15 years of age. I'd recommend this book to readers who are passionate about reading, and who can sit down for a long time to read this book. It's a really exciting book...I'm sure all you out there will enjoy it! ^_~
jamie Lamew

this was a great book
Me

Rubbish
I don't think this book was very good because it goes on and on about the cliffs and how stunning they are compared to the 21st side, but I know, I am a student reading this book and I would say it's ok, but don't make children read it please :(

• Book Jacket: The Ensemble
    by Tessa Fontaine
  • Book Jacket: The Female Persuasion
    The Female Persuasion
    by Meg Wolitzer
    A college freshman struggling for identity. A 1960s feminist icon attempting to maintain her ...
  • Book Jacket: A Lucky Man
    A Lucky Man
    by Jamel Brinkley
    If his debut collection of short stories, A Lucky Man is any indicator, Jamel Brinkley is poised on ...

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya & Elizabeth Weil

A riveting story of survival, and the power of stories to save us.

Win The Comedown