What readers think of Stowaway, plus links to write your own review.

Stowaway

Jun 2002, 320 pages

There are currently 51 reader reviews for Stowaway

ME

AMAZING
I love this book so so so so much! i used it for my 8th grade book project and i aced it. The fact that most of this actually happened makes it even more fun to read!
Caylin Johnson

This book is AWESOME!!
Hi!! I'm Caylin (aka KK:D) and I read the book Stowaway very lately actually. I am 11 years old and I just LOVED this book. I don't really want to write about the ending or whatever because you don't want to spoil a good ending!! So, if you want to know more about this book, go to google and type in Karen Hesse and search Stowaway! Thanks, KK:D
Amiri

Great Book
This is a great book that many young adults can relate. There are times when Nicholas is feeling down, happy, in pain, and more. Kids nowadays look for something that things have in common. This will let people know that they aren't alone out there in the world. It also gives you a terrific abundance of facts. It may not occur to the reader, but if they are interested in where they are in the book they will want to know what it looks life in real life. So that's all I can say for now. READ the book.
Gabe Kittle

Stowaway book review
This book is amazing and inspirational. I hate reading but I read this book in three days and Karen Hesse is an inspirational writer and I highly recomend this book to any one who likes adventure.
Gabrielle

OMG!!!!!
OMG! this was seriously THE best book I have ever read in my LIFE ! I loved it soooo much! Read this book today!
sarah smiles

good book
omg it was so good one of the best books I've ever read ! Read this book! Seriously it's really good!
Rachel Moore

Great!!
It was a very good book! It was very descriptive on all the historical events. I don't understand how people can fall asleep when reading it!! :)
edd

This book was great because of all the intereting details it gives of naval life in the 1800's and i think that people who r sayin its boring cant sit down for two seconds to read a book!!!

Join and Save 20%!

by Thrity Umrigar

Members Recommend

Our Missing Hearts
    by Celeste Ng

From the author of Little Fires Everywhere, the inspiring new novel about a mother’s unbreakable love in a world consumed by fear.

W N, W Not

Not doing more than the average is what keeps the average down.