What readers think of Author Unknown, plus links to write your own review.

Author Unknown

Nov 2000, 318 pages

Aug 2001, 320 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Author Unknown

jamesonisawingnutinmyopinion

Jameson got lucky on this one
This guy was wrong about jameson being jar, but that doesn't totally dismiss this guys work. Jameson makes me ill with all the money she made off of selling info to the national enquirer...she has no room to talk about credibility!
jameson

Donald Foster was discredited several times over in the past few years. He admitted he was wrong when he attributed the Funeral Elegy to Shakespeare and his work in the Ramsey case was publicly discredited - it is all documented in Ramsey case literature.

Why anyone would want to read a book by someone who has recanted his "work" repeatedly is beyond me.

I read the book - and as someone who once suffered under the misguided theories this man shares as fact - - - I would like to say this book is garbage. Not a good read unless you really don't care what you put in your head.

jameson

jameson245@aol.com

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: If I Survive You
    If I Survive You
    by Jonathan Escoffery
  • Book Jacket: Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    by Sidik Fofana
    'Everybody got a story, everybody got a tale / Question is: Is it despair or prevail?' ...
  • Book Jacket: Fire Season
    Fire Season
    by Leyna Krow
    Fire Season is a thoroughly enjoyable novel that touches upon multiple genres and themes. It ...
  • Book Jacket: The Story of Russia