What readers think of Author Unknown, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

Nov 2000, 318 pages

Aug 2001, 320 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Author Unknown

jamesonisawingnutinmyopinion

Jameson got lucky on this one
This guy was wrong about jameson being jar, but that doesn't totally dismiss this guys work. Jameson makes me ill with all the money she made off of selling info to the national enquirer...she has no room to talk about credibility!
jameson

Donald Foster was discredited several times over in the past few years. He admitted he was wrong when he attributed the Funeral Elegy to Shakespeare and his work in the Ramsey case was publicly discredited - it is all documented in Ramsey case literature.

Why anyone would want to read a book by someone who has recanted his "work" repeatedly is beyond me.

I read the book - and as someone who once suffered under the misguided theories this man shares as fact - - - I would like to say this book is garbage. Not a good read unless you really don't care what you put in your head.

jameson

jameson245@aol.com

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: Women and Children First
    Women and Children First
    by Alina Grabowski
    After Lucy Anderson falls to her death at a high school party, no one in Nashquitten, her gloomy, ...
  • Book Jacket: Henry Henry
    Henry Henry
    by Allen Bratton
    Allen Bratton's Henry Henry chronicles a year in the life of Hal Lancaster. Readers already ...
  • Book Jacket: The Last Murder at the End of the World
    The Last Murder at the End of the World
    by Stuart Turton
    The island is the only safe place left on Earth. Since a deadly fog overtook the planet, the ...
    A Kind of Madness
    by Uche Okonkwo
    The word "madness," like many others that can be used to stigmatize mental illness — e.g., "...

BookBrowse Book Club

The Pecan Children
by Quinn Connor
Look on the Bright Side
by Kristan Higgins
From the author of Pack Up the Moon comes a funny, romantic, and moving novel about life's unexpected rewards.
Win This Book
Win Bright and Tender Dark

Bright and Tender Dark by Joanna Pearson

A beautifully written, wire-taut debut novel about a murder on a college campus and its aftermath twenty years later.

A W in S C