Reader reviews and comments on Author Unknown, plus links to write your own review.

Author Unknown

On The Trail of Anonymous

by Don Foster

Author Unknown by Don Foster

Nov 2000, 318 pages
    Aug 2001, 320 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Author Unknown

jamesonisawingnutinmyopinion (08/27/06)

Jameson got lucky on this one
This guy was wrong about jameson being jar, but that doesn't totally dismiss this guys work. Jameson makes me ill with all the money she made off of selling info to the national enquirer...she has no room to talk about credibility!
jameson (11/10/04)

Donald Foster was discredited several times over in the past few years. He admitted he was wrong when he attributed the Funeral Elegy to Shakespeare and his work in the Ramsey case was publicly discredited - it is all documented in Ramsey case literature.

Why anyone would want to read a book by someone who has recanted his "work" repeatedly is beyond me.

I read the book - and as someone who once suffered under the misguided theories this man shares as fact - - - I would like to say this book is garbage. Not a good read unless you really don't care what you put in your head.

jameson

jameson245@aol.com

Discover your next great read here

June
by Miranda Beverly-Whittemore

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

The thing that cowardice fears most is decision

Y S M B, I'll S Y