Reader reviews and comments on Code To Zero, plus links to write your own review.

Code To Zero

by Ken Follett

Code To Zero by Ken Follett

Dec 2000, 368 pages
    Oct 2001, 480 pages

There are currently 13 reader reviews for Code To Zero

D. McDonald (03/21/08)

Anachronisms spoiled it for me
Good suspense, well developed characters and an excellent grip on the manners and mores of the time (WW2 to late 1950s). Unfortunately he refers to a particular car that wasn't marketed until 20 years later and there were a couple of instances of conversational idiom that belong to a much later time period. (I was there, that was my time)
Jule Rabino (06/06/05)

Pow pow pow
Pounding, pulsating. The story is tight, and the readers are left breathless from its grip.
Matrin Kolb, 17 (12/29/04)

Excellent Book!!
I can't stop reading it. I'm reading it for the third time now.
ted alzate (11/14/04)

Wow! Follett is the best next to none! Great plot, superb thrill to the finish.
Kiley Bedwell (05/25/04)

Awesome book!
Could never put it down...
Cole Woods (10/25/03)

BEST BOOK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jessica Smith (10/25/03)

This book was awesome! I love spy novels, especially Ken Follet! He keeps you interested throughout the whole book. Anyone who enjoys a spy thriller should definitly read this book!
ehrhardt (07/20/03)