Reader reviews and comments on Code To Zero, plus links to write your own review.

Code To Zero

Oct 2001, 480 pages

There are currently 14 reader reviews for Code To Zero

Jule Rabino

Pow pow pow
Pounding, pulsating. The story is tight, and the readers are left breathless from its grip.
Matrin Kolb, 17

Excellent Book!!
I can't stop reading it. I'm reading it for the third time now.
ted alzate

Wow! Follett is the best next to none! Great plot, superb thrill to the finish.
Kiley Bedwell

Awesome book!
Could never put it down...
Cole Woods

BEST BOOK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jessica Smith

This book was awesome! I love spy novels, especially Ken Follet! He keeps you interested throughout the whole book. Anyone who enjoys a spy thriller should definitly read this book!
edward magee

having only started to read ken follets books (four now ) MY WIFE AND I FIND HIS STYLE OF
WRITING MOST INTERESTING . MR FOLLETT KEEPS THE READER GLUED TO THE PAGES , HIS STORY LINE AND HIS ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS MOST REFRESHING.

EDWARD MAGEE
Jimmy Harris

It kept me enthralled. None stop excitement and an unpredictable plot. The characters were just so real. You almost felt like you were there, living all of the emotions from start to finish. They kept you on the edge of your seat and guessing, only to come up wrong.

Call Me American
    by Abdi Nor Iftin
  • Book Jacket: The Last Collection
    The Last Collection
    by Jeanne Mackin
    What it's about:
    The Last Collection by Jeanne Mackin follows the lives of two internationally ...
  • Book Jacket: Mrs. Everything
    Mrs. Everything
    by Jennifer Weiner
    Mrs. Everything spans six decades of an American family. We meet the Kaufman sisters Josette 'Jo' ...
    Tip of the Iceberg
    by Mark Adams
    In the late 19th century, railroad magnate Edward Harriman decided he needed a break from his ...

The Volunteer
    by Jack Fairweather

The true story of one man, an underground army, and the secret mission to destroy Auschwitz from within.

The Last Collection
    by Jeanne Mackin

A vivid novel about the intense rivalry between iconic fashion designers Coco Chanel and Elsa Schiaparelli.

Book Club
The Guest Book
by Sarah Blake

"An American epic in the truest sense…"
Entertainment Weekly

Win In the Full Light of the Sun

New from Clare Clark!

"Evocative prose and excellent pacing make this fine historical a must-read for art history buffs."
- Publishers Weekly