Reader reviews and comments on A Short Guide To A Happy Life, plus links to write your own review.

A Short Guide To A Happy Life

by Anna Quindlen

A Short Guide To A Happy Life by Anna Quindlen

• Published:
    Oct 2000, 112 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for A Short Guide To A Happy Life

Tony Brown

This book compelled me to write my own!
The advice in Anna Q's book is profound and immediate.

If you liked this book, then you must check out "A Happy Guide to a Short Life - A Response to Ms Quindlen's Fine Book". It provides a sturdy framework for Quindlen's advice with a very direct set of "to dos". Check out the trivet.

www.HappyGuidetoaShortLife.com
Peter Howard

I think this is a very good book, like a poem. It's just a very good book. I am reading it for my 4th grade summer reading and am doing a book report on this book. I also hope to interview the author soon. She is a neighbor of mine.
Sadman sam

This is a really great book now i am finally happy

• Book Jacket: New People