Reader reviews and comments on A Short Guide To A Happy Life, plus links to write your own review.

A Short Guide To A Happy Life

by Anna Quindlen

A Short Guide To A Happy Life by Anna Quindlen X
A Short Guide To A Happy Life by Anna Quindlen

• Published:
    Oct 2000, 112 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for A Short Guide To A Happy Life

Tony Brown

This book compelled me to write my own!
The advice in Anna Q's book is profound and immediate.

If you liked this book, then you must check out "A Happy Guide to a Short Life - A Response to Ms Quindlen's Fine Book". It provides a sturdy framework for Quindlen's advice with a very direct set of "to dos". Check out the trivet.

www.HappyGuidetoaShortLife.com
Peter Howard

I think this is a very good book, like a poem. It's just a very good book. I am reading it for my 4th grade summer reading and am doing a book report on this book. I also hope to interview the author soon. She is a neighbor of mine.
Sadman sam

This is a really great book now i am finally happy

• Book Jacket: Hungry
    Hungry
    by Jeff Gordinier
    Noma, René Redzepi's restaurant in Copenhagen, Denmark, has widely been considered among the ...
  • Book Jacket: With the Fire on High
    With the Fire on High
    by Elizabeth Acevedo
    From Like Water for Chocolate to Ratatouille, writers have recognized the power ...
  • Book Jacket: Lanny
    Lanny
    by Max Porter
    At once beautifully poignant and hauntingly grotesque, Max Porter's Lanny is like an unexpected ...
    Call Me American
    by Abdi Nor Iftin

Beirut Hellfire Society
    by Rawi Hage

A searing and visionary novel set in 1970s Beirut that asks what it means to live through war.

Book Club
The Guest Book
by Sarah Blake

"An American epic in the truest sense…"
Entertainment Weekly

Win In the Full Light of the Sun

New from Clare Clark!

"Evocative prose and excellent pacing make this fine historical a must-read for art history buffs."
- Publishers Weekly