Reader reviews and comments on Paris To The Moon, plus links to write your own review.

Paris To The Moon

Sep 2001, 368 pages

There is 1 reader review for Paris To The Moon

Puppy

Abstract
I like his bird-like view of points about culture differences that make me really think what is good or bad in our multiple-cultures environment. I appreciate what is good and improve what is bad. Reading his book is really a free education learning myself what life I will like to continue.

• Book Jacket: The Story of Arthur Truluv
    by Louise Erdrich

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

Strangers in Budapest
    by Jessica Keener

Harvard is the storehouse of knowledge because the freshmen bring so much in and the graduates take so little out.

E Dog H I D