What readers think of The Bridegroom, plus links to write your own review.

The Bridegroom

Oct 2000, 256 pages

Sep 2001, 240 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Bridegroom

Kate

I haven't read the entire book. However, I did read "Saboteur" and it was an excellent literary work. Mr. Chiu does something we all wish we had the guts to do at times. He could be classified as somewhat psychotic. This was a great example of a well-written short story.
Brent Mullins

I disliked this book, because the way some of the stories build up and have a horrible ending. Also I dislike the way the author writes. Sometimes he will say things backwards, or even improper english.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

The Lost Ticket
    by Freya Sampson
    Drama on the bus can be Shakespearean. You just want to go downtown, but on the way, you overhear a ...
    The War Librarian
    by Addison Armstrong
    Emmaline Balakin believes in the power of the written word — books have changed her life. When...
  • Book Jacket: The Book of Goose
    The Book of Goose
    by Yiyun Li
    Yiyun Li's The Book of Goose is a story of childhood friendship between narrator Agnès, a one-...
  • Book Jacket: Big Red
    Big Red
    by Jerome Charyn
    Jerome Charyn made his name as an author of detective novels, and over the years he has taken his ...

The Bell in the Lake
by Lars Mytting

Members Recommend

Our Missing Hearts
    by Celeste Ng

From the author of Little Fires Everywhere, the inspiring new novel about a mother’s unbreakable love in a world consumed by fear.

Book Club Giveaway!