Reader reviews and comments on The Bridegroom, plus links to write your own review.

The Bridegroom

Stories

by Ha Jin

The Bridegroom by Ha Jin

Oct 2000, 256 pages
    Sep 2001, 240 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Bridegroom

Kate (02/17/04)

I haven't read the entire book. However, I did read "Saboteur" and it was an excellent literary work. Mr. Chiu does something we all wish we had the guts to do at times. He could be classified as somewhat psychotic. This was a great example of a well-written short story.
Brent Mullins (12/02/03)

I disliked this book, because the way some of the stories build up and have a horrible ending. Also I dislike the way the author writes. Sometimes he will say things backwards, or even improper english.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Hillbilly Elegy

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

We should have a great fewer disputes in the world if words were taken for what they are

O My D B