Reader reviews and comments on Ilse Witch, plus links to write your own review.

Ilse Witch

There are currently 6 reader reviews for Ilse Witch

NM

IT ROCKS!
Mikaskakak!

This is a truly great book! The Voyage series is far better than the Heritage series. He spends a lot of time setting up things, but that's okay. It is a great additation to your collection if you don't have it! I've just read Morgawr and I can't wait for The High Druid of Shannara trilogy that starts in September. Don't miss the E-Signing!
Andrea

Definitley another one of Brook's amazing writings. Every one of his books are awesome, I've read all of them and can't wait till the next ones get out.
john

i own all the terry brooks books except hook. so far they are all good books. thanks to terry brooks for writing them.
Abby of Arizona

Amazing! every word truely paints a picture. there is no other series better than that of what Terry Brooks writes!

Terry Brooks writes with such a passion, such magic, that it could sweep even the dullest of minds away. I just fly on his words, off to another land.

Join & Save $10!

Discover books that entertain, engage & enlighten. One-year membership: $29

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: The Book Collectors
    The Book Collectors
    by Delphine Minoui
    About halfway through The Book Collectors, I was disappointed. I came into the book with a ...
  • Book Jacket: Blue Sky Kingdom
    Blue Sky Kingdom
    by Bruce Kirkby
    Who hasn't dreamed of escaping all of the trappings of today's modern life and finding a secluded, ...
  • Book Jacket: My Heart Underwater
    My Heart Underwater
    by Laurel Fantauzzo
    Corazon — Cory — Tagubio is a Filipina-American teenager living with her family in ...
  • Book Jacket: Black Sun
    Black Sun
    by Rebecca Roanhorse
    Reading the first book in a series is always difficult because readers know that, by definition, it ...

Stories from Suffragette City
    by M.J. Rose & Fiona Davis (editors)

One City.
    One Movement.
    A World of Stories.

The Exiles
by Christina Baker Kline

Win This Book!
Win Jack

Return to Gilead with Jack, the instant New York Times bestseller

Enter to win Marilynne Robinson's latest novel in her classic series.

I G I O Ear A O T O