Reader reviews and comments on Ilse Witch, plus links to write your own review.

Ilse Witch

There are currently 6 reader reviews for Ilse Witch

NM (03/26/03)

IT ROCKS!
Mikaskakak! (12/31/02)

This is a truly great book! The Voyage series is far better than the Heritage series. He spends a lot of time setting up things, but that's okay. It is a great additation to your collection if you don't have it! I've just read Morgawr and I can't wait for The High Druid of Shannara trilogy that starts in September. Don't miss the E-Signing!
Andrea (11/25/02)

Definitley another one of Brook's amazing writings. Every one of his books are awesome, I've read all of them and can't wait till the next ones get out.
john (04/08/02)

i own all the terry brooks books except hook. so far they are all good books. thanks to terry brooks for writing them.
Abby of Arizona (04/02/02)

Amazing! every word truely paints a picture. there is no other series better than that of what Terry Brooks writes!
Anonymous (10/01/01)

Terry Brooks writes with such a passion, such magic, that it could sweep even the dullest of minds away. I just fly on his words, off to another land.

Tender
    Strangers in Their Own Land
    by Arlie Russell Hochschild

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

Good as it is to inherit a library, it is better to collect one.

K Your F C