Reader reviews and comments on Ilse Witch, plus links to write your own review.

Ilse Witch

There are currently 6 reader reviews for Ilse Witch

NM

IT ROCKS!
Mikaskakak!

This is a truly great book! The Voyage series is far better than the Heritage series. He spends a lot of time setting up things, but that's okay. It is a great additation to your collection if you don't have it! I've just read Morgawr and I can't wait for The High Druid of Shannara trilogy that starts in September. Don't miss the E-Signing!
Andrea

Definitley another one of Brook's amazing writings. Every one of his books are awesome, I've read all of them and can't wait till the next ones get out.
john

i own all the terry brooks books except hook. so far they are all good books. thanks to terry brooks for writing them.
Abby of Arizona

Amazing! every word truely paints a picture. there is no other series better than that of what Terry Brooks writes!
Anonymous

Terry Brooks writes with such a passion, such magic, that it could sweep even the dullest of minds away. I just fly on his words, off to another land.

• Book Jacket: The Radium Girls
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan
  • Book Jacket: Proving Ground
    Proving Ground
    by Peter Blauner
    More than a decade after winning the 1992 Best First Novel Edgar for Slow Motion Riot, Peter Blauner...

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers