Reader reviews and comments on Ilse Witch, plus links to write your own review.

Ilse Witch

There are currently 6 reader reviews for Ilse Witch

NM (03/26/03)

IT ROCKS!
Mikaskakak! (12/31/02)

This is a truly great book! The Voyage series is far better than the Heritage series. He spends a lot of time setting up things, but that's okay. It is a great additation to your collection if you don't have it! I've just read Morgawr and I can't wait for The High Druid of Shannara trilogy that starts in September. Don't miss the E-Signing!
Andrea (11/25/02)

Definitley another one of Brook's amazing writings. Every one of his books are awesome, I've read all of them and can't wait till the next ones get out.
john (04/08/02)

i own all the terry brooks books except hook. so far they are all good books. thanks to terry brooks for writing them.
Abby of Arizona (04/02/02)

Amazing! every word truely paints a picture. there is no other series better than that of what Terry Brooks writes!
Anonymous (10/01/01)

Terry Brooks writes with such a passion, such magic, that it could sweep even the dullest of minds away. I just fly on his words, off to another land.

• Book Jacket: All Our Wrong Todays

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.

O My D B