Reader reviews and comments on Bud, Not Buddy, plus links to write your own review.

by Christopher Paul Curtis

Bud, Not Buddy by Christopher Paul Curtis

Aug 1999, 245 pages
    Jan 2002, 245 pages

There are currently 53 reader reviews for Bud, Not Buddy

Joy Aigbivbalu (09/08/16)

Bud, Not Buddy
I like this book it feels like I am Bud and When I was younger than what I am now my Mommy died when I was three and I never knew my Daddy a lot I never seen him in my entire life.
catelynn (12/04/11)

bud not buddy
Out of all the books I have read this book is one of the best books. I highly recommend it to others.
Randi (09/01/11)

Great Book!
Hannah (05/09/10)

Bud not Buddy
Wonderful, spectacular, hopeful, and magnificent! A story of hope and adventure. Humorous and lively.
bonique (10/03/09)

great
This book is the best book I ever read. I love it. It makes me want to read it again
carina (05/21/09)

The review of bud not buddy
I like this book because Bud to find his family and he goes on a lot of journeys.
Brianna (04/20/09)

WHAT I THINK!
I read this book with my class and I have to admit, it started off kind of tiring, but as my class and I got farther and farther along, it became much more interesting!
reader reivew (04/06/09)

review
This book was very good, but I thought that the author could of put more into the ending.

All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman
  • Book Jacket: Strangers in Their Own Land
    Strangers in Their Own Land
    by Arlie Russell Hochschild
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    After receiving a letter from his childhood friend's father, Aaron Falk, a Melbourne police officer ...

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

Children are not the people of tomorrow, but people today.

K Your F C