Reader reviews and comments on The Sky Is Falling, plus links to write your own review.

The Sky Is Falling

by Sidney Sheldon

The Sky Is Falling by Sidney Sheldon

Sep 2000, 368 pages
    Jul 2001, 416 pages

There are currently 18 reader reviews for The Sky Is Falling

Michael Luis Casil

That was so COOL
The story is to nice to read. It made me encourage to read more books authored by Sidney Sheldon.
mamtraj

my first book
I have started reading novels 6 months back. Not even one novel is as interesting as this (which I come across)... I was excited to read it quickly. The twists made it so exciting........
cielo bernabe

the best novel..
..so nice and interesting..imagine the twist of the story..this is a great book..
love reading

a book to remember
Its a very thrilling novel with so much suspense. Even after reading it will remain in your heart.
dawn hugies bandoy

i love sidney!! and his books!!
Thrilling and exciting novel that never lets you sleep until midnight unless you have finished reading!! it's full of glamor and it keeps you moving all through the last page!!
vincent

best book
Full of exiting events that makes your heart bit faster. I can feel the emotions of the character especially Dana Evans.
christine

he does it again
i have to read this book for my assignment. but this ons is most exciting book ive ever read! i can't tell you how good it is! just read it. i bet you will like it~
raman

it was a great book . i have to read a book for my isu and therefore i started reading this book.it was fun doing the isu

Smoke
    by Dan Vyleta
  • Book Jacket: Golden Hill
    Golden Hill
    by Francis Spufford
  • Book Jacket: Midnight at the Electric
    Midnight at the Electric
    by Jodi Lynn Anderson
    The world changes, but humanity stays the same. Whether a book takes place in the year 1510 or 2010,...

Win The Library of Light and Shadow

The Library of Light and Shadow by M.J. Rose

The Almost Sisters

A powerful, emotionally resonant novel of the South.

T H Are B T O