Reader reviews and comments on The Time Bike, plus links to write your own review.

The Time Bike

by Jane Langton

The Time Bike by Jane Langton

May 2000, 144 pages
    May 2001, 144 pages

There are currently 17 reader reviews for The Time Bike

U.S. weekly

This book was....
This book was really good something new happened when you turned the page. It made it sound like it was a real story. I would recomend this book to people whom like exciting things.
Eddie

Time Bike
It was one of the most interesting books I have ever read!
nate

great
jim

I tought the book was great. I think its worth reading it over an over again. My real name is jim not bob, but I still think the book was awsome.
danielle

it was the best book that i ever read before , in my whole entire life !!!!!!!!!!!!
bobby

great
bob stookman

it was good
Becky

This is the best book in the world! I was surfing the web to find out some info on the book because I'm doing a book report on it, and found this! This was my chance to tell the world how good this book is!! Jane Langton Knows exactly how Eddie feels when his birthday bike dissapears and how dissapointed he was when he was given a new one. I'm 10 years old, and I love to read. I can't choose a favorite book but this one is up there!!

My Name Is Leon