Reader reviews and comments on Mr. Perfect, plus links to write your own review.

Mr. Perfect

Jun 2001, 400 pages

There are currently 11 reader reviews for Mr. Perfect

Ashley (04/26/05)

Wow!
I absolutely love this book! I lost my copy a couple of months ago, so I treated myself to another copy for my birthday. The moment I got home, I started to read and I couldn't put it down until I was done. It was just like the first time reading it! I would suggest this book to anyone!
shantelle (08/19/03)

This was an absolutely thrilling book! I am not big on reading, but i couldn't put this book down. The romance was amazing and i would definitely recommend Mr. Perfect to anyone!
Ginny Clementi (07/02/03)

Best book I've read in a long time. Linda Howard is my new favorite author.
Teresa (04/19/03)

I had to read this one twice. I Love it.
cubanpete (11/16/02)

I fell in love with this book from the beginning. Is my absolute favorite book.
Troy Archie (09/02/02)

No one can spin a thriller like Linda Howard. She is definitely at the top of her game!! Each new book leaves you waiting impatiently for the next one!!!
Ingrid (08/22/02)

I have now read this book 5 times and I still get chills reading it. It has everything in it, from romance to murder.
sydney (07/12/02)

funny, sensual and suspensful.

• Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
  • Book Jacket: The Electric Woman
    The Electric Woman
    by Tessa Fontaine

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Eternal Life
    by Dara Horn

The award-winning author returns with an ingenious novel about what it would mean to live forever.

Win The Comedown