Reader reviews and comments on The House of Gentle Men, plus links to write your own review.

The House of Gentle Men

Feb 2001, 354 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The House of Gentle Men

Sunny

A Stunning Book
This book reads like a mythological story or fairy tale, almost, with its gentle prose and thoughtful characters. What an incredible story, and how delicious to follow the inter-related characters to their stunning conclusions! This book speaks of unspeakable horrors but also depicts courage, imagination, survival, and redemption. I couldn't put it down!
Veronica

I thought this was a tender story. I enjoyed it very much.

• Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    by Chloe Benjamin
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    Published by New Directions for the first time in English, Romain Gary's The Kites tells a story of ...

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

The Chalk Man
    by C. J. Tudor

Relentlessly compelling psychological suspense. The must-read thriller debut of 2018.

Win Mothers of Sparta

Mothers of Sparta: A Memoir

Sorry, we do not currently have an active wordplay!