Reader reviews and comments on The House of Gentle Men, plus links to write your own review.

The House of Gentle Men

by Kathy Hepinstall

The House of Gentle Men by Kathy Hepinstall

Feb 2000, 240 pages
    Feb 2001, 354 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The House of Gentle Men

Sunny (07/17/12)

A Stunning Book
This book reads like a mythological story or fairy tale, almost, with its gentle prose and thoughtful characters. What an incredible story, and how delicious to follow the inter-related characters to their stunning conclusions! This book speaks of unspeakable horrors but also depicts courage, imagination, survival, and redemption. I couldn't put it down!
Veronica (11/21/04)

I thought this was a tender story. I enjoyed it very much.

• Book Jacket: Salt Houses
    Salt Houses
    by Hala Alyan
    Salt Houses is the story of a Palestinian family living in Nablus; it begins on the eve of the ...
  • Book Jacket: The End of Eddy
    The End of Eddy
    by Edouard Louis
  • Book Jacket: If We Were Villains
    If We Were Villains
    by M L. Rio

Extraordinary Adventures
    by Daniel Wallace

A large-hearted and optimistic novel that is witty, winsome, and wise.

The Scribe of Siena
    by Melodie Winawer

We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of those we don't like?

T's A S B Every M