Reader reviews and comments on Rich Dad's Guide to Investing, plus links to write your own review.

Rich Dad's Guide to Investing

Jun 2000, 405 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Rich Dad's Guide to Investing

Lugarawa L. N.

THE BUSINESS SCHOOL
I am a book seller and one of my interests is to sell books. I can testify that Kiyosakis' Books are very useful and they have a wide readership spectrum. I brought the the Business School title in my bookstore and I can assure you all that the book was a fast selling just like the other titles. Readers are brought into a class on how to do business. For whoever is serious, the ideas are very useful provided commitment is in support.
tavshan

ý thýnk your book ýs very good. ý and my frýends are gonna do wýth your advýce. We are 17 years old.we understand many thýngs and thanks to you.

• Book Jacket: The Story of Arthur Truluv
    by Louise Erdrich

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

Wonder Valley
    by Ivy Pochoda

At times, our own light goes out, and is rekindled by a spark from another person.

E Dog H I D