Reader reviews and comments on Rich Dad's Guide to Investing, plus links to write your own review.

Rich Dad's Guide to Investing

What the Rich Invest in That the Poor and the Middle Class Do Not

by Robert Kiyosaki, Sharon L. Lechter

Rich Dad's Guide to Investing by Robert Kiyosaki, Sharon L. Lechter

• Paperback:
    Jun 2000, 405 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Rich Dad's Guide to Investing

Lugarawa L. N. (08/08/08)

THE BUSINESS SCHOOL
I am a book seller and one of my interests is to sell books. I can testify that Kiyosakis' Books are very useful and they have a wide readership spectrum. I brought the the Business School title in my bookstore and I can assure you all that the book was a fast selling just like the other titles. Readers are brought into a class on how to do business. For whoever is serious, the ideas are very useful provided commitment is in support.
tavshan (01/06/05)

ý thýnk your book ýs very good. ý and my frýends are gonna do wýth your advýce. We are 17 years old.we understand many thýngs and thanks to you.

• Book Jacket: Perfect Little World
    Perfect Little World
    by Kevin Wilson
    It might be the beginning of a tragic story: Izzy Poole falls in love with her mentally unstable ...
  • Book Jacket: Pachinko

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.

K Your F C