Reader reviews and comments on Rich Dad's Guide to Investing, plus links to write your own review.

Rich Dad's Guide to Investing

Jun 2000, 405 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Rich Dad's Guide to Investing

Lugarawa L. N.

THE BUSINESS SCHOOL
I am a book seller and one of my interests is to sell books. I can testify that Kiyosakis' Books are very useful and they have a wide readership spectrum. I brought the the Business School title in my bookstore and I can assure you all that the book was a fast selling just like the other titles. Readers are brought into a class on how to do business. For whoever is serious, the ideas are very useful provided commitment is in support.
tavshan

ý thýnk your book ýs very good. ý and my frýends are gonna do wýth your advýce. We are 17 years old.we understand many thýngs and thanks to you.

• Book Jacket: The Art of the Wasted Day
    by Anjali Sachdeva
  • Book Jacket: Look Alive Out There
    Look Alive Out There
    by Sloane Crosley
    After a brief (and thoroughly enjoyable) foray into fiction (with her 2015 novel The Clasp), Sloane ...

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes