Reader reviews and comments on The Search, plus links to write your own review.

The Search

by Iris Johansen

The Search by Iris Johansen

Jun 2000, 304 pages
    May 2001, 432 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for The Search

yvette

im hooked
I have been hooked on her writing. This book is what got me hooked. Thank you so much, I'm a very ill mother of 5. Reading helps me get through some days. Thank you again. Can't wait for new books on eve and joe.
Trukita-Linda

o0o0o0o yea...
I just recently read this book and while I was reading it I couldn't put it down. Everything was so ironic. I never expected half the things to happen. It was great
graciel

i read this book for only over 4 hours i cant stop!!! i like sarah for john im just a little curious what happens to them after they decided to be together??? any way over all its great and im looking forward on reading more of iris johansens book!!!!
Naquisha

i read this book when it frist came out. at frist i didn't want to read it but it intrested me so much that i just had to finish it. if you have teens and they don't like ot read try The Search. its truely a great book.
Stacey Nelson

I personally think that Iris Johansen is a great wrighter and I am waiting for her to write a book about the search to tell us what happens so someone should tell her to write one to continue the search so we know what happens....thanks

Stacey

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: The Rules of Magic

by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F