What readers think of Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire, plus links to write your own review.

Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

Jul 2000, 734 pages

Jul 2002, 734 pages

There are currently 222 reader reviews for Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

Mahdi.ch

This book is really nice
This book is really fantastic and exciting I love how they give Harry the chosen one vibes I really give this book five stars amazing J.k Rowling!
bethany brown

harry potter and the goblet of fire
I like this book because it makes you feel like you are actually there and not in your bedroom....
taylor

very good
I love this book. I have all the books and the movies at my house. They all are just getting better and better.
Rishabh Shah

Goblet of Fire is phenomenal!!!
The Harry Potter series are just getting better and better! The Goblet of Fire is more gripping than the last three, opens lots of more secrets, and the absence of the usual InterHouse Quidditch Tournament has been compensated with a Quidditch World Cup, the Triwizard Tournament which becomes Quadwizard later and the Yule Ball....and the best part is the Showdown at the end of the book, where all the events of the book are relived from the murderer's point of view ... that is really amazing.....
anu

thiz is 2 amazin
hey every1
omigod thiz book is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!
ive read it abt 100 times now (not really i dono how many times i read thiz book i neva counted)ive read all the hp books just fin readin the HBP the 5th time loved it 2
i just decided 2 let all u kucky pppl out there who havent read the GOB(lucky cause u can now read it like u havent read it bfre and can reda it now and not kno the nding)thiz book rokssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
so if u havent read it yet............

cya
Jen~Jen

LOVE LOVE this book!!
Even though HBP is now out, my fav HP book for some reason is still GOF!! Probably cuz I loved the Triwizard Tournament & it was both funny, sweet & sad at the same time. Plus, someone's in it that I rly liked. of course he HAD to die...*hint hint*
yeah, i do agree that it was kinda unnecessary to put harry in the tournament & guide him through ALL 3 tasks when harry's pillow or something coulda been turned into a portkey, but i liked the tournament so i won't complain :)
but of course a certain guy HAD to die & he will NEVER come back. I dunno why I'm trying not to give nething away when HP fans shoulda already have read this book by now, especially when book 6 is already out.
My only recommendation is that JK shld at LEAST make this certain boy coughcedricdiggorycough at least make an appearance in book 7, when Voldemort gets destroyed (I KNOW he will) & all his victims (including that 'boy', along w/ the other two guys who died) shld come outta Voldemort's wand again or come out of SOMETHING so they can finally rest in peace now that they have been avenged.
Thanks ;-)
sophie

my review
it was brilliiant, i really liked it, i hope the next one is as good x
Matthew

An exelent book that I will never get finnished

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: Women and Children First
    Women and Children First
    by Alina Grabowski
    After Lucy Anderson falls to her death at a high school party, no one in Nashquitten, her gloomy, ...
  • Book Jacket: Henry Henry
    Henry Henry
    by Allen Bratton
    Allen Bratton's Henry Henry chronicles a year in the life of Hal Lancaster. Readers already ...
  • Book Jacket: The Last Murder at the End of the World
    The Last Murder at the End of the World
    by Stuart Turton
    The island is the only safe place left on Earth. Since a deadly fog overtook the planet, the ...
    A Kind of Madness
    by Uche Okonkwo
    The word "madness," like many others that can be used to stigmatize mental illness — e.g., "...

BookBrowse Book Club

Look on the Bright Side
by Kristan Higgins
From the author of Pack Up the Moon comes a funny, romantic, and moving novel about life's unexpected rewards.
The Pecan Children
by Quinn Connor
Win This Book
Win Bright and Tender Dark

Bright and Tender Dark by Joanna Pearson

A beautifully written, wire-taut debut novel about a murder on a college campus and its aftermath twenty years later.

A W in S C