Reader reviews and comments on Me Talk Pretty One Day, plus links to write your own review.

Me Talk Pretty One Day

by David Sedaris

Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris

May 2000, 224 pages
    Jun 2001, 224 pages

There are currently 15 reader reviews for Me Talk Pretty One Day

Alysha c (02/25/03)

This was a great book, but i wouldent recomend it for younger children, But all around good. i never stoped laughing. It was hard to put it down!
Jessica Rhea (06/03/02)

I recomend this to anyone who can sit down and read a whole book, because from the first chapter, you simply can't put this one down!!
Ariel (04/30/02)

I listened to a recording of this book, narrated by the author. The book was a treasure, even better when listened to and I tell you he wasn't lying about his Billie Holiday impression- it's fantastic.
anonymous (04/25/02)

Sedaris' Me talk pretty one day is a very good book . It touches your heart as well as making you laugh at the same time. It is the best book I have ever read. I really mean it!

One of your greatest fans,Sedaris, anonymous fan
Anonymous (04/16/02)

wonderful
Christy (03/03/02)

I couldn't put it down or stop laughing out loud. A MUST read!
Anonymous (11/24/01)

Lately I find little that is new and different. David Sedaris is both. Offbeat humor that you wont be able to put down. Try not to read this book on an airplane, your laughter may disturb the rest of the passengers or worse yet they may think you a terrorist.

• Book Jacket: Perfect Little World
    Perfect Little World
    by Kevin Wilson
    It might be the beginning of a tragic story: Izzy Poole falls in love with her mentally unstable ...
  • Book Jacket: Pachinko

June
by Miranda Beverly-Whittemore

The Typewriter's Tale
    by Michiel Heyns

A thought-provoking novel on love, art and life fully lived.

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

A classic is a book that has never finished saying what it has to say

K Your F C