Reader reviews and comments on The Special Prisoner, plus links to write your own review.

The Special Prisoner

by Jim Lehrer

The Special Prisoner by Jim Lehrer

May 2000, 256 pages
    May 2001, 240 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Special Prisoner

Curtis (03/06/03)

This book had a chilling ring of truth....best book i have read in years....Currently reading "No Certain Rest".......this guy knows what he is doing
Christina (04/05/02)

I really enjoyed the book. The text really drew me into the story and the historical fiction storyline was gripping! I just wish it was longer so I could feel his pain and his exhaustion from being at Sengi 4. Overall good book!

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts

If We Were Villains
    by M. L. Rio

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

Wisdom is the reward you get for a lifetime of listening when you'd rather have been talking

Y S M B, I'll S Y