Reader reviews and comments on The Special Prisoner, plus links to write your own review.

The Special Prisoner

by Jim Lehrer

The Special Prisoner by Jim Lehrer

May 2000, 256 pages
    May 2001, 240 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Special Prisoner

Curtis (03/06/03)

This book had a chilling ring of truth....best book i have read in years....Currently reading "No Certain Rest".......this guy knows what he is doing
Christina (04/05/02)

I really enjoyed the book. The text really drew me into the story and the historical fiction storyline was gripping! I just wish it was longer so I could feel his pain and his exhaustion from being at Sengi 4. Overall good book!

The Summer Before the War
    Tender
    by Belinda McKeon

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

There is no such thing as a moral or immoral book. Books are either well written or badly written. That is all.

K Your F C