Reader reviews and comments on The Special Prisoner, plus links to write your own review.

The Special Prisoner

by Jim Lehrer

The Special Prisoner by Jim Lehrer

May 2000, 256 pages
    May 2001, 240 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Special Prisoner

Curtis

This book had a chilling ring of truth....best book i have read in years....Currently reading "No Certain Rest".......this guy knows what he is doing
Christina

I really enjoyed the book. The text really drew me into the story and the historical fiction storyline was gripping! I just wish it was longer so I could feel his pain and his exhaustion from being at Sengi 4. Overall good book!

• Book Jacket: Before We Sleep
    by Kate Moore

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers