Reader reviews and comments on Organizing from the Inside Out, plus links to write your own review.

Organizing from the Inside Out

The Foolproof System for Organizing Your Home, Your Office and Your Life

by Julie Morgenstern

Organizing from the Inside Out by Julie Morgenstern

• Paperback:
    Sep 1998, 256 pages

There is 1 reader review for Organizing from the Inside Out

Anonymous (01/02/02)

This book was a real find. I heard the author interviewed on the radio and bought her book. Her description of herself as a teen, trying to clean up her own room, is priceless. But I especially appreciate her respect for each person's individuality. Gone is the terrible advice to throw out any clothing you haven't worn in 2 years. If you love it or use it, keep it. Celebrate your own collections and get rid of what you feel obligated to keep, but don't love. She has helped me walk into my kitchen and think about how it works like I've never thought before. I had appliances on my counters I never used, and everything else here and there instead of where it was handy and most used. But the biggest challenge for me is mail, bills, papers, articles, and other papers. I haven't mastered that problem yet. And to make matters worse, I either loaned her book to a friend, or lost it. Talk about feeling unorganized. When I get it back, I'll review her first section on all the reasons we are unorganized in the first place. I recommend this book, but just wish I knew where it was.
~ Carolyn

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

The library is the temple of learning, and learning has liberated more people than all the wars in history

O My D B