Reader reviews and comments on Organizing from the Inside Out, plus links to write your own review.

Organizing from the Inside Out

The Foolproof System for Organizing Your Home, Your Office and Your Life

by Julie Morgenstern

Organizing from the Inside Out by Julie Morgenstern

• Paperback:
    Sep 1998, 256 pages

There is 1 reader review for Organizing from the Inside Out

Anonymous (01/02/02)

This book was a real find. I heard the author interviewed on the radio and bought her book. Her description of herself as a teen, trying to clean up her own room, is priceless. But I especially appreciate her respect for each person's individuality. Gone is the terrible advice to throw out any clothing you haven't worn in 2 years. If you love it or use it, keep it. Celebrate your own collections and get rid of what you feel obligated to keep, but don't love. She has helped me walk into my kitchen and think about how it works like I've never thought before. I had appliances on my counters I never used, and everything else here and there instead of where it was handy and most used. But the biggest challenge for me is mail, bills, papers, articles, and other papers. I haven't mastered that problem yet. And to make matters worse, I either loaned her book to a friend, or lost it. Talk about feeling unorganized. When I get it back, I'll review her first section on all the reasons we are unorganized in the first place. I recommend this book, but just wish I knew where it was.
~ Carolyn

• Book Jacket: Wonderful Feels Like This
    Wonderful Feels Like This
    by Sara Lovestam
  • Book Jacket: Blue Light Yokohama
    Blue Light Yokohama
    by Nicolas Obregon
    Blue Light Yokohama, Nicolás Obregón's crime fiction debut, takes place in an exotic ...
  • Book Jacket: Inferno
    Inferno
    by Steven Hatch
    The word "Ebola" sets off an almost visceral reaction in many of us; we think about the men, women ...

The Scribe of Siena
    by Melodie Winawer

The Book of Summer
    by Michelle Gable

The bestselling author of The Paris Apartment, Michelle Gable now transports readers to Nantucket.

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R