Reader reviews and comments on In the Heart of the Sea, plus links to write your own review.

In the Heart of the Sea

May 2000, 302 pages
    May 2001, 302 pages

There are currently 17 reader reviews for In the Heart of the Sea

phil

this is an amazing story so well told its a shame to have finished it.
Reagan

Nantucket BOY says this book is nothing like the story happened. Well, then I suggest your write the accurate story. Maybe you could ask your Grandfather to write it. I dunno, I think this was a great adventure story. Until, you write the real story I'm gonna believe this one.
Nicely done.
Barrett Caldwell

This was the epic tale of adventure. A truly moving story written with pristine accuracy. One of my top 5 reads and i reccomend it to anyone with a passion for adventure and gripping plot
Irtza Imran

In the Heart of the Sea Book Review
I think that this really good to read and this book is very interesting to learn about how you sail a boat and how you catch a whale fish.
Alice

This book starts off kind of slow but realy picks up in the middle and is on fire by the end, youll be asking yourself "Is there a sequel?"
andrea b.

I really enjoyed this book and it had a great plot aswell as great characters and details...i recommend this book to people of all ages.It's GREAT!!!
Ben

Good book. used it for a High school English summative definatly worth reading.
Bob

I had to read it for a biology project for my Highschool! It was pretty good. This book was definetly not bad!

Southernmost
    by Silas House
    Southernmost opens with a devastating flood in Cumberland Valley, Tennessee. Could it be divine ...
  • Book Jacket: Fake Like Me
    Fake Like Me
    by Barbara Bourland
    After years of trying to make it as a painter in New York City, the unnamed narrator of Fake Like Me...
  • Book Jacket: Hungry
    Hungry
    by Jeff Gordinier
    Noma, René Redzepi's restaurant in Copenhagen, Denmark, has widely been considered among the ...
  • Book Jacket: With the Fire on High
    With the Fire on High
    by Elizabeth Acevedo
    From Like Water for Chocolate to Ratatouille, writers have recognized the power ...

The Last List of Miss Judith Kratt
    by Andrea Bobotis

A thoughtful and quintessentially Southern debut that unfolds like a magnolia.

Beirut Hellfire Society
    by Rawi Hage

A searing and visionary novel set in 1970s Beirut that asks what it means to live through war.

Book Club
The Guest Book
by Sarah Blake

"An American epic in the truest sense…"
Entertainment Weekly

Win In the Full Light of the Sun

New from Clare Clark!

"Evocative prose and excellent pacing make this fine historical a must-read for art history buffs."
- Publishers Weekly