Reader reviews and comments on Demolition Angel, plus links to write your own review.

Demolition Angel

by Robert Crais

Demolition Angel

May 2000, 384 pages
    Jul 2001, 384 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Demolition Angel

Anonymous (12/02/04)

I loved this book! The book tells a lot about the bomb squad in LA: how bombs are defused, how they're made (though the author changed some details...Thank God! So no one could make a bomb from just reading the book). It also explore the politics of police departments. The main character was really well-written. She had been on the bomb squad before and had had a bomb explode and kill her partner. She experiences post-traumatic stress as a result. Yet, she still wants to carve a career for herself. Her job is her life. The case that she is assigned is crucial to her moving up or being fired. So the stakes are high not only because of the serial bomber, but also personally for her. I wanted to read more from this author once I finished the book.
Rebecca Franklyn (12/01/04)

Mr Hosseinpour suggested I read this book, I have to agree with Yeshar, it is very boring at the beginning, but the ending is better.
hassan hosseinpour (03/20/04)

I found this book very intersesting. It is an obcessive read. I strongly recommend it.
Rich (10/01/02)

I have never been much of a reader but I got this book as a gift and one night being bored, picked it up and started reading it. Well, I read it during breaks, at red lights, while I was cooking... you get the idea. Yes, just as with any story there are some shortcomings but overall I loved reading this book. So much so that I am now looking into other Crais books. :)
Yeshar Hosseinpour (07/17/02)

This book is very boring at the beginning but it becomes interesting in the end

• Book Jacket: Here I Am

Darling Days
    by iO Tillett Wright

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

This Must Be the Place
by Maggie O'Farrell

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review