Reader reviews and comments on Demolition Angel, plus links to write your own review.

Demolition Angel

by Robert Crais

Demolition Angel

May 2000, 384 pages
    Jul 2001, 384 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Demolition Angel

Anonymous (12/02/04)

I loved this book! The book tells a lot about the bomb squad in LA: how bombs are defused, how they're made (though the author changed some details...Thank God! So no one could make a bomb from just reading the book). It also explore the politics of police departments. The main character was really well-written. She had been on the bomb squad before and had had a bomb explode and kill her partner. She experiences post-traumatic stress as a result. Yet, she still wants to carve a career for herself. Her job is her life. The case that she is assigned is crucial to her moving up or being fired. So the stakes are high not only because of the serial bomber, but also personally for her. I wanted to read more from this author once I finished the book.
Rebecca Franklyn (12/01/04)

Mr Hosseinpour suggested I read this book, I have to agree with Yeshar, it is very boring at the beginning, but the ending is better.
hassan hosseinpour (03/20/04)

I found this book very intersesting. It is an obcessive read. I strongly recommend it.
Rich (10/01/02)

I have never been much of a reader but I got this book as a gift and one night being bored, picked it up and started reading it. Well, I read it during breaks, at red lights, while I was cooking... you get the idea. Yes, just as with any story there are some shortcomings but overall I loved reading this book. So much so that I am now looking into other Crais books. :)
Yeshar Hosseinpour (07/17/02)

This book is very boring at the beginning but it becomes interesting in the end

Do No Harm
    by Henry Marsh
    British neurosurgeon Henry Marsh might already be familiar as the subject of the Emmy-winning ...
  • Book Jacket: Everybody's Fool
    Everybody's Fool
    by Richard Russo
    Written from multiple viewpoints, Everybody's Fool features an ensemble cast of inhabitants ...
  • Book Jacket: The Strings of Murder
    The Strings of Murder
    by Oscar de Muriel
    As Jack the Ripper eludes the police at Scotland Yard in London and all efforts to catch the most ...

A Certain Age
    by Beatriz Williams

The Roaring Twenties comes to life in this tale of intrigue, romance, and scandal.

The Life of the World to Come
    by Dan Cluchey

Smart, sad and crackling with wit, a book about love, life and what happens after.

Sweet Caress
by William Boyd

Summer Stunner
Summer Giveaway

Win 5 books, each week in July!

C To T Q