Reader reviews and comments on Bagombo Snuff Box, plus links to write your own review.

Bagombo Snuff Box

Aug 1999, 295 pages
    Aug 2000, 384 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Bagombo Snuff Box

sapphira h

this is a very interesting and great book. if you read it i think you would enjoy it very much
Dover

even the introduction is incredible.
lovetoread

It's Vonnegut. He's fantastic. The stories are fantastic.
Bradley

I'm a big fan of Vonnegut and enjoyed this collection. Having said that though, I think it's obvious that this was the work of a writer in his infancy; and certinly it's nowhere near the standard of his later writings. I'd recomend this to a fellow Vonnegut fan but if you've never read any Vonnegut then there are books of his you should read before this. (Eg Slaughterhouse 5 or Hocus Pocus.)
Amber D

Anne - 6/12/04

Kurt Vonnegut appearing in Chicago area! 6/20/04

Hi, don't want to "crash" the board, but trying to make certain that Vonnegut fans know about this upcoming appearance!

Driving Miss Norma

by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Book Club Giveaway!
Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E