Reader reviews and comments on Day of Reckoning, plus links to write your own review.

Day of Reckoning

by Jack Higgins

Day of Reckoning by Jack Higgins

Feb 2000, 304 pages
    Feb 2001, 304 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Day of Reckoning

Mike S (10/30/04)

Somewhat of a pageturner, this book still left much to be desired. The plot had a good foundation, but, like the characters, was significantly underdeveloped. It's the first book I've ready by Higgins, and despite how it kept me turning pages all the way through, it may be the last.
simon (10/23/04)

one of the worste books he'd written. just flat-characters and a very simple story. hey look that's one of Fox, let's blow him up. I don't like that.
Kenneth Anderson (03/29/04)

This was the first 'Jack Higgins' book I have read, and now I am a big 'Jack Higgins' fan. I love his style.
Sean Dillon is the BAD guy turned GOOD guy everyone loves. 'Higgins' is a brilliant writer and will keep you turning the pages.

This book is all action/suspense. 'Sean Dillon' and collegues help their friend 'Blake Johnson' (USA whitehouse Security) to avenge the death of his ex-wife, who was a reporter for 'TRUTH' magazine, who got too close to the Mafia, trying to expose them!

Another BRILLIANT book from 'HIGGINS'. Fast paced and gripping. MUST READ!
Andrew Facini (02/08/03)

Awesome book that even kept my attention! A little cliched, but what's wrong with that!
A must buy for all Higgins fans.

• Book Jacket: Wonderful Feels Like This
    Wonderful Feels Like This
    by Sara Lovestam
  • Book Jacket: Blue Light Yokohama
    Blue Light Yokohama
    by Nicolas Obregon
    Blue Light Yokohama, Nicolás Obregón's crime fiction debut, takes place in an exotic ...
  • Book Jacket: Inferno
    Inferno
    by Steven Hatch
    The word "Ebola" sets off an almost visceral reaction in many of us; we think about the men, women ...

The Scribe of Siena
    by Melodie Winawer

The Book of Summer
    by Michelle Gable

The bestselling author of The Paris Apartment, Michelle Gable now transports readers to Nantucket.

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R