Reader reviews and comments on Ender's Shadow, plus links to write your own review.

Ender's Shadow

Dec 2000, 384 pages

There are currently 28 reader reviews for Ender's Shadow

steven

best book in the world
Never read any other book better than this! Outstanding job, with detailed action and tension on every page. I wish there were more books like this!!!
Chrono Nexus

Ender's Shadow
A really, really good book. Card is a master.
Bean

This book is awesome. I can't wait for a movie to be made for it.
sanji

this book is almost a required reading for those who read enders game. its brilliant to see how the author was able to keep this entry into the series so refreshingly new, despite the fact that the main characters stories from both books coincide. both perspectives remain realistically different , due to the authors ability to create such breathtakingly three dimensional characters, that with every detail, you feel as though you are stepping into their shoes and becoming the character.
Shaggy

This book was great but I would not call it better then Enders Game. I feel sorry for any miguided soul that can bring themselves to say they didn't like the book or not give it a Five out ov Five.
j-dog

DUDE! this book was awesome. it was exciting, and i think the plot is WAAAAAY better than "ender's game"
Zach B.

This book was GREAT!!! It was just as good as Ender's Game. It is a must read.
joe

the book was exciting and well writen. it was i quick read due to the excitement and i couldnt put it down.

• Book Jacket: Calypso
    Calypso
    by David Sedaris
    David Sedaris' Calypso is every bit as hilarious and irreverent, as clever and incisive, as ...
  • Book Jacket: The Word Is Murder

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E