We are proud to announce that BookBrowse has won Platinum in the 2024 Modern Library Awards.

What readers think of A New Song, plus links to write your own review.

A New Song

by Jan Karon

A New Song by Jan Karon X
A New Song by Jan Karon

Apr 1999, 400 pages

Apr 2000, 416 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for A New Song

Genny Monteith
I have now read all the books in this series and have enjoyed each one so very much. I pray that Ms. Karon will continue to write more books about Father Tim and Cynthia, and all of the other wonderful characters. Father Tim is my very favorite priest in life.

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: Neighbors and Other Stories
    Neighbors and Other Stories
    by Diane Oliver
    The history of American segregation, along with changes to it in the 1960s, is sometimes taught and ...
  • Book Jacket: Wild and Distant Seas
    Wild and Distant Seas
    by Tara Karr Roberts
    Tara Karr Roberts is a newspaper columnist who also teaches English and journalism. Wild and Distant...
  • Book Jacket: The Djinn Waits a Hundred Years
    The Djinn Waits a Hundred Years
    by Shubnum Khan
    Shubnum Khan's eloquent and moving debut novel opens in 1932, when a djinn that haunts a house by ...
  • Book Jacket: Transient and Strange
    Transient and Strange
    by Nell Greenfieldboyce
    Throughout her powerful essay collection, Transient and Strange, science reporter Nell ...

BookBrowse Book Club

Mockingbird Summer
by Lynda Rutledge
A powerful and emotional coming-of-age novel set in the 1960s by the bestselling author of West with Giraffes.

Members Recommend

The Adversary
    by Michael Crummey

An enthralling novel about a small town struggling to survive, and a bitter vendetta between two rivals.

Leaving
    by Roxana Robinson

An engrossing exploration of the vows we make to one another and what we owe to others and ourselves.

Win This Book
Win The Cleaner

The Cleaner
by Brandi Wells

Rarely has cubicle culture been depicted in such griminess or with such glee."
PW (starred review)