What readers think of The Killing Game, plus links to write your own review.

The Killing Game

May 2000, 352 pages

There are currently 11 reader reviews for The Killing Game

Christina

Suspensful and Fasinating!
I loved this book from the second I picked it up. I was stunned at what happened to Dom(Spiro) at the end. I really could not believe it. Throughout the book I did not have the slightest suspicion. And I had been completely fascinated by the mind of this killer and how cleverly he planned things. And yet, in the end, I am sure he had regretted his decision. I am only 14 and I completely understood the logic behind this book and I loved it. I only wish I knew if Bonnie was really talking to Eve as a ghost, or if it was just a dream put there to fill that empty hole in Eve's heart that missed Bonnie. There is so much more I could say about how great this book is, but I would just go on forever.

Great Job Iris Johansen! You are my new favorite author! And as Dom would say, "you should be honored." Haha.

-Christina(biggest fan)
Jessica

This book is great, i couldn't put it down. Not for a minute. and when i wasn't reading it i was thinking about it!
Lauren-Ashley

This book is awesome. I never like to read and it is so hard when i have to read books for school, a teacher recomended Iris Johansen as being a swell writer. She was right, I was into the book since page one, and never lost intrest, Ive read several of Johansen's books two or three times, I highly recomend these novels to everyone, especially The killing game!
Erika

this book is the best. I love murder mystery. Iris johanson sure knows what i like in a book. wow i advise for all too read this novel.
michele

The killing game was a great book. I look forward to reading Iris Johansen's books. I have a really hard time putting them down.
Gail

I absolutely love this book. It keeps you guessing about who the Dom the killer is. I could not put this book down that is how good it is. I would recommend it to anybody who loves a suspense novel.
Grace

The Killing Game is one of the best books that I've read.
Jason

This was an awesome book, I can't wait to read the "Search"!

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Crossroads
    Crossroads
    by Jonathan Franzen
    Jonathan Franzen's Crossroads transports readers to the early 1970s, introducing us to a family on ...
  • Book Jacket: Chasing Me to My Grave
    Chasing Me to My Grave
    by Winfred Rembert
    Chasing Me to My Grave might be the most authentic, vulnerable autobiography you'll ever read. ...
  • Book Jacket: My Monticello
    My Monticello
    by Jocelyn Nicole Johnson
    In the incendiary opening story of My Monticello, Jocelyn Nicole Johnson's debut collection, a ...
  • Book Jacket: The Wrong End of the Telescope
    The Wrong End of the Telescope
    by Rabih Alameddine
    Rabih Alameddine's The Wrong End of the Telescope follows Mina, a Lebanese American doctor who ...

When Two Feathers Fell from the Sky
by Margaret Verble
A deliciously strange and daringly original novel from Pulitzer Prize finalist Margaret Verble.

Flesh & Blood
    by N. West Moss

This beautifully written memoir offers insight, understanding, and joy.

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

Y A B Up T W T