What readers think of The Killing Game, plus links to write your own review.

The Killing Game

May 2000, 352 pages

There are currently 11 reader reviews for The Killing Game

Christina

Suspensful and Fasinating!
I loved this book from the second I picked it up. I was stunned at what happened to Dom(Spiro) at the end. I really could not believe it. Throughout the book I did not have the slightest suspicion. And I had been completely fascinated by the mind of this killer and how cleverly he planned things. And yet, in the end, I am sure he had regretted his decision. I am only 14 and I completely understood the logic behind this book and I loved it. I only wish I knew if Bonnie was really talking to Eve as a ghost, or if it was just a dream put there to fill that empty hole in Eve's heart that missed Bonnie. There is so much more I could say about how great this book is, but I would just go on forever.

Great Job Iris Johansen! You are my new favorite author! And as Dom would say, "you should be honored." Haha.

-Christina(biggest fan)
Jessica

This book is great, i couldn't put it down. Not for a minute. and when i wasn't reading it i was thinking about it!
Lauren-Ashley

This book is awesome. I never like to read and it is so hard when i have to read books for school, a teacher recomended Iris Johansen as being a swell writer. She was right, I was into the book since page one, and never lost intrest, Ive read several of Johansen's books two or three times, I highly recomend these novels to everyone, especially The killing game!
Erika

this book is the best. I love murder mystery. Iris johanson sure knows what i like in a book. wow i advise for all too read this novel.
michele

The killing game was a great book. I look forward to reading Iris Johansen's books. I have a really hard time putting them down.
Gail

I absolutely love this book. It keeps you guessing about who the Dom the killer is. I could not put this book down that is how good it is. I would recommend it to anybody who loves a suspense novel.
Grace

The Killing Game is one of the best books that I've read.
Jason

This was an awesome book, I can't wait to read the "Search"!

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: If I Survive You
    If I Survive You
    by Jonathan Escoffery
  • Book Jacket: Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    by Sidik Fofana
    'Everybody got a story, everybody got a tale / Question is: Is it despair or prevail?' ...
  • Book Jacket: Fire Season
    Fire Season
    by Leyna Krow
    Fire Season is a thoroughly enjoyable novel that touches upon multiple genres and themes. It ...
  • Book Jacket: The Story of Russia