Reader reviews and comments on Mother of Pearl, plus links to write your own review.

Mother of Pearl

by Melinda Haynes

Mother of Pearl by Melinda Haynes

Jun 1999, 448 pages
    Jun 2000, 466 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Mother of Pearl

Pittmand R Watson

More Pearl
I can relate to the characters, which is important to me as a reader. Any reader can relate, especially if you are from the South. Please give me more!!!
Book Fanatic

Mother of pearl
I thought that this book was a very interesting read. At first I did not want to read it because it looked boring but I started it and found a treasure. The rural feel of the book was intense and it pulled my heart strings.

My Name Is Leon
    by Roxane Gay

Cruel Beautiful World by Caroline Leavitt

Happiness
    by Heather Harpham

A love story that follows a one-of-a-kind family through twists of fate that require nearly unimaginable choices.

Win Hame