What readers think of Under Alien Skies, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Beyond the book |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

Under Alien Skies

Katharine Blatchford

There is 1 reader review for Under Alien Skies

Isha Bisht

Book Review
It explores the exciting and varied planets that exist outside of our planet. It covers a wide range of astronomical and space science-related themes, from creating planets and stars to the look for extraterrestrial life.
Each chapter of the book makes me focus on a distinct area of astronomy or space exploration, and it is instructive and well-organized. However, its writing style is scientific which makes it difficult to understand for a broader audience. I personally recommend this book if you are fond of astronomy and physics.

The Life Cycle of a Star

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: Long After We Are Gone
    Long After We Are Gone
    by Terah Shelton Harris
    Terah Shelton Harris's marvelous family drama Long After We Are Gone begins with the death of the ...
  • Book Jacket: Exhibit
    Exhibit
    by R O. Kwon
    Exhibit, R.O. Kwon's sophomore novel (after The Incendiaries, 2018), introduces readers to Jin Han, ...
  • Book Jacket: Somehow
    Somehow
    by Anne Lamott
    Anne Lamott knows a thing or two about love. In fact, there is so much of it exuding from her essay ...
    The Wings Upon Her Back
    by Samantha Mills
    Faith is a delicate thing. At its best, it can offer peace in times of crisis. At its worst, it can ...

BookBrowse Book Club

Long After We Are Gone
by Terah Shelton Harris
After their father's death, four siblings rally to save their family home in this gripping and hopeful tale.
The Pecan Children
by Quinn Connor
Win This Book
Win Bright and Tender Dark

Bright and Tender Dark by Joanna Pearson

A beautifully written, wire-taut debut novel about a murder on a college campus and its aftermath twenty years later.

A W in S C