Reader reviews and comments on Quite A Year For Plums, plus links to write your own review.

Quite A Year For Plums

May 1999, 220 pages

There is 1 reader review for Quite A Year For Plums

Anonymous

Ginny Howard
I mainly want to thank Bailey White for writing this wonderful book. My roots are in middle Georgia, and I felt like I had stumbled upon old friends from a time and a life that now seems lost to me in Atlanta.
I listened to Bailey's reading of the novel four times, and the last tape probably another five. I had these other books-on-tape to listen to, but every time I started one, I just decided I'd rather hear Bailey telling me about those wonderful, dear people one more time.

• Book Jacket: The Amber Shadows
    The Amber Shadows
    by Lucy Ribchester
    The Amber Shadows sweeps readers into the realm of World War II-era Britain where Honor "Honey" ...
  • Book Jacket: Midwinter Break

Love and Other Consolation Prizes
    by Jamie Ford

Win If the Creek Don't Rise

If the Creek Don't Rise

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Y Can't M A S P O O A S E