Reader reviews and comments on Quite A Year For Plums, plus links to write your own review.

Quite A Year For Plums

May 1999, 220 pages

There is 1 reader review for Quite A Year For Plums

Anonymous

Ginny Howard
I mainly want to thank Bailey White for writing this wonderful book. My roots are in middle Georgia, and I felt like I had stumbled upon old friends from a time and a life that now seems lost to me in Atlanta.
I listened to Bailey's reading of the novel four times, and the last tape probably another five. I had these other books-on-tape to listen to, but every time I started one, I just decided I'd rather hear Bailey telling me about those wonderful, dear people one more time.

• Book Jacket: American Histories
    by Madeline Miller

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya

A riveting story of dislocation, survival, and the power of stories to break or save us.

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes