Reader reviews and comments on Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood, plus links to write your own review.

Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood

by Rebecca Wells

Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood by Rebecca Wells

May 1996, 356 pages
    May 1997, 356 pages

There are currently 28 reader reviews for Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood

meee

excellent..love the relationship btw the girlfriends
Beau

The divine secrets was just such an amazing read!! I absoulutly loved it, could not put it down for a second! I would recommend it to everyone. It is a wonderful tale about relationships and especially friendship. You will laugh, cry and really get into the story as you learn all about the YaYas and not forgetting the PetiteYaYas either! If you have not read this book then what are you waiting for!?!
jenni mccullough

this book was amazing what more could you ask for out of a book. the movie was also amazing and i would reccommend it to everyone i loved it so much
Amanda

This book was a great book. I would love to read it agian.
one time reader

Wow! How anyone cannot like this book is beyond me?! My mother and my best friend for years had always talked about how much they loved this book, but it wasn't till after I'd seen the movie that I decided to read it (which was this past week). The movie is EXCELLENT, but the book is even better! I loved it!
Susan

Loved it ~ loved it ~ loved it!

The best book I have read in months.
M. Mayer

My daughter recommended this book to me from her book club---What a joy! I recommend it to everyone!
Anonymous

Enjoyed every page

All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood

Never Coming Back
    by Alison McGhee

Win House of Shadows

"A rising star"
- Publishers Weekly

Three women. Four centuries. A tangle of romance, deceit and destiny...

H D T Grab Y?