Reader reviews and comments on Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood, plus links to write your own review.

Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood

by Rebecca Wells

Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood by Rebecca Wells X
Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood by Rebecca Wells

May 1996, 356 pages
    May 1997, 356 pages

There are currently 28 reader reviews for Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood

meee

excellent..love the relationship btw the girlfriends
Beau

The divine secrets was just such an amazing read!! I absoulutly loved it, could not put it down for a second! I would recommend it to everyone. It is a wonderful tale about relationships and especially friendship. You will laugh, cry and really get into the story as you learn all about the YaYas and not forgetting the PetiteYaYas either! If you have not read this book then what are you waiting for!?!
jenni mccullough

this book was amazing what more could you ask for out of a book. the movie was also amazing and i would reccommend it to everyone i loved it so much
Amanda

This book was a great book. I would love to read it agian.
one time reader

Wow! How anyone cannot like this book is beyond me?! My mother and my best friend for years had always talked about how much they loved this book, but it wasn't till after I'd seen the movie that I decided to read it (which was this past week). The movie is EXCELLENT, but the book is even better! I loved it!
Susan

Loved it ~ loved it ~ loved it!

The best book I have read in months.
M. Mayer

My daughter recommended this book to me from her book club---What a joy! I recommend it to everyone!
Anonymous

Enjoyed every page

• Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Killers of the Flower Moon
    Killers of the Flower Moon
    by David Grann
    Voted 2017 Best Nonfiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

The long, sorrowful list of injustices done ...
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    Voted 2017 Best Debut Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

After receiving a letter from his childhood...
  • Book Jacket: Little Fires Everywhere
    Little Fires Everywhere
    by Celeste Ng
    Voted 2017 Best Fiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

Small towns, big drama. Acclaimed author ...

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers