What readers think of Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood, plus links to write your own review.

Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood

by Rebecca Wells

Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood by Rebecca Wells X
Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood by Rebecca Wells

May 1996, 356 pages
    May 1997, 356 pages

There are currently 28 reader reviews for Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood

meee

excellent..love the relationship btw the girlfriends
Beau

The divine secrets was just such an amazing read!! I absoulutly loved it, could not put it down for a second! I would recommend it to everyone. It is a wonderful tale about relationships and especially friendship. You will laugh, cry and really get into the story as you learn all about the YaYas and not forgetting the PetiteYaYas either! If you have not read this book then what are you waiting for!?!
jenni mccullough

this book was amazing what more could you ask for out of a book. the movie was also amazing and i would reccommend it to everyone i loved it so much
Amanda

This book was a great book. I would love to read it agian.
one time reader

Wow! How anyone cannot like this book is beyond me?! My mother and my best friend for years had always talked about how much they loved this book, but it wasn't till after I'd seen the movie that I decided to read it (which was this past week). The movie is EXCELLENT, but the book is even better! I loved it!
Susan

Loved it ~ loved it ~ loved it!

The best book I have read in months.
M. Mayer

My daughter recommended this book to me from her book club---What a joy! I recommend it to everyone!

Enjoyed every page

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Yonder
    Yonder
    by Jabari Asim
    The captivating historical novel Yonder turns an intimate lens towards the tragedy and survivorship ...
  • Book Jacket: Churchill's Shadow
    Churchill's Shadow
    by Geoffrey Wheatcroft
    Another book about Winston Churchill? Even with the astronomical number of titles written about the ...
  • Book Jacket: 1000 Years of Joys and Sorrows
    1000 Years of Joys and Sorrows
    by Ai Weiwei
    Ai Weiwei is such an influential and innovative artist and activist that a memoir focused purely on ...
  • Book Jacket: Honor
    Honor
    by Thrity Umrigar
    First Impressions readers enjoyed being transported to India via Thrity Umrigar's novel Honor, with ...

My Broken Language
by Quiara Alegría Hudes
A Pulitzer Prize–winning playwright tells her lyrical coming of age story in a sprawling Puerto Rican family.

Free
    by Lea Ypi

"Nothing short of a masterpiece."
    Publishers Weekly

The Fields
    by Erin Young

A dynamite debut—crime fiction at its very finest.

Being slightly paranoid is like being slightly pregnant – it tends to get worse.

A P O B Y Houses