What readers think of The Phone Booth at the Edge of the World, plus links to write your own review.

The Phone Booth at the Edge of the World

by Laura Imai Messina

The Phone Booth at the Edge of the World by Laura Imai  Messina X
The Phone Booth at the Edge of the World by Laura Imai  Messina

• Published:
    Mar 2021, 416 pages

There are currently 25 reader reviews for The Phone Booth at the Edge of the World

Justina E. (Chula Vista, CA)

The Phone Booth at the Edge of the World
The Phone Booth at the Edge of the World is an exploration on grief and love. The lyrical prose was excellent. As I was reading this book, I was transported into the main character's grief. I felt what the character was feeling and was unable to stop reading this book. It was sad, but uplifting at the same time. I highly recommend this book.

Grieving Places

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: The Forest of Vanishing Stars
    The Forest of Vanishing Stars
    by Kristin Harmel
    Kristin Harmel's historical novel The Forest of Vanishing Stars was very well-received by our First ...
  • Book Jacket: African Europeans
    African Europeans
    by Olivette Otele
    The nexus of Africans and Europeans is not a recent historical development. Rather, the peoples of ...
  • Book Jacket: The Killing Hills
    The Killing Hills
    by Chris Offutt
    The personified hills of the novel's title foreshadow the mood of this brooding and ominous tale. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Vixen
    The Vixen
    by Francine Prose
    Recent Harvard graduate Simon Putnam has been rejected from grad school and has thus returned to his...

All the Little Hopes
by Leah Weiss
A Southern story of friendship forged by books and bees, in the murky shadows of World War II.

The Forest of Vanishing Stars
    by Kristin Harmel

An evocative coming-of-age World War II story from the author of The Book of Lost Names.

The Temple House Vanishing
    by Rachel Donohue

A modern gothic page-turner set in a Victorian mansion in Ireland.

Win This Book!
Win Gordo

Gordo by Jaime Cortez

"Dark and hilarious ... singular and soaring ... Hands down, top debut of 2021."—Literary Hub

N Say N