Reader reviews and comments on Certain Prey, plus links to write your own review.

Certain Prey

by John Sandford

Certain Prey by John Sandford

May 1999, 339 pages
    Mar 2000, 368 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Certain Prey

jimmy (10/28/02)

when i first started reading this book I thought i would hate it. My teacher gave it to me and said i had to read it all in 2 months. Well im done with the book and have 5 weeks to go. I never thought that I would get into a book. Reading used to put me to sleep. Now since I started to read this book I stay up and do not want to put it down. This book has kept me on the edge of my seat till i got threw with it. The first chapter is what got me hooked. But i mean what do u think it will do to a 17 year old. But im glad I read it I have told everyone i know to get the book and read it cause its well worth it.
Anonymous (07/15/01)

J Rolph
I have read all of the "Prey" series and they are all excellent books. Certain Prey was one that I had difficulty putting down. The climatic ending was such a shock, it really is too bad that Lucas didn't get the killer in this one, maybe that means Clara Rinker will appear in another great "Prey" book.
Keep up the great writing Mr. Sandford. I'm always waiting for the next Lucas Davenport book.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts
    Music of the Ghosts
    by Vaddey Ratner

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

These are not books, lumps of lifeless paper, but minds alive on the shelves

Y S M B, I'll S Y