What readers think of Lip Service, plus links to write your own review.

Lip Service

Jul 2000, 320 pages

There is 1 reader review for Lip Service

lena kabarday

this is an amazing book
I have read this book recently and got done with it within a month, which is hard for me to do. Normally I can't get into a book because it doesn't interest me so I haven't read many books all the way through, but this book this book is amazing. I started reading this book thinking this is a very kinky and disgusting book but once I read more than the prologue I was fascinated and I couldn't put it down. I would stay up all night and read it when I was supposed to get some sleep for the next day. Then all day the next day I continuously read it even when I was supposed to be doing work. I couldn't put it down for more than an hour.

When I neared the end I was so sad that it ended when it did. I wanted to know what happened between her and jack. I wanted to know if there was a sequel ?? I love this book you would be crazy not to read it .

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: The Story of Russia
    The Story of Russia
    by Orlando Figes
  • Book Jacket: Moth
    Moth
    by Melody Razak
    On August 15, 1947, India gained independence from the United Kingdom, and on that same day the ...
  • Book Jacket: All the Lonely People
    All the Lonely People
    by Mike Gayle
    Mike Gayle's charming novel All the Lonely People introduces us to Hubert Bird, an 82-year-old ...
  • Book Jacket: Perish
    Perish
    by LaToya Watkins
    It's a commonly cited fact that many perpetrators of sexual abuse, particularly men, are victims of ...

The Ways We Hide