Reader reviews and comments on Lip Service, plus links to write your own review.

Lip Service

Jul 2000, 320 pages

There is 1 reader review for Lip Service

lena kabarday

this is an amazing book
I have read this book recently and got done with it within a month, which is hard for me to do. Normally I can't get into a book because it doesn't interest me so I haven't read many books all the way through, but this book this book is amazing. I started reading this book thinking this is a very kinky and disgusting book but once I read more than the prologue I was fascinated and I couldn't put it down. I would stay up all night and read it when I was supposed to get some sleep for the next day. Then all day the next day I continuously read it even when I was supposed to be doing work. I couldn't put it down for more than an hour.

When I neared the end I was so sad that it ended when it did. I wanted to know what happened between her and jack. I wanted to know if there was a sequel ?? I love this book you would be crazy not to read it .

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Watch Over Me
    Watch Over Me
    by Nina LaCour
    In the vast, kaleidoscopic multiverse of plot devices, one type that always pulls me right in is ...
  • Book Jacket: The Cold Millions
    The Cold Millions
    by Jess Walter
    Jess Walter's The Cold Millions centers around 16-year-old Rye Dolan and his 23-year-old brother Gig...
    The Shadow King
    by Maaza Mengiste
    While reading The Shadow King by Maaza Mengiste, I was reminded of the David Foster Wallace novel ...
  • Book Jacket: The Exiles
    The Exiles
    by Christina Baker Kline
    A young governess finds herself pregnant and in prison for theft and attempted murder. An Irish ...

The Blind Light
    by Stuart Evers

A multigenerational story about two families bound together by the tides of history.

The Exiles
by Christina Baker Kline

Win Agent Sonya

Agent Sonya: Moscow's Most Daring Wartime Spy

Master storyteller Ben Macintyre tells the true story behind the Cold War's most intrepid female spy.

I I M B T Give T T R