Reader reviews and comments on Lip Service, plus links to write your own review.

Lip Service

by M.J. Rose

Lip Service by M.J. Rose

Aug 1999, 320 pages
    Jul 2000, 320 pages

There is 1 reader review for Lip Service

lena kabarday

this is an amazing book
I have read this book recently and got done with it within a month, which is hard for me to do. Normally I can't get into a book because it doesn't interest me so I haven't read many books all the way through, but this book this book is amazing. I started reading this book thinking this is a very kinky and disgusting book but once I read more than the prologue I was fascinated and I couldn't put it down. I would stay up all night and read it when I was supposed to get some sleep for the next day. Then all day the next day I continuously read it even when I was supposed to be doing work. I couldn't put it down for more than an hour.

When I neared the end I was so sad that it ended when it did. I wanted to know what happened between her and jack. I wanted to know if there was a sequel ?? I love this book you would be crazy not to read it .

Smoke
    by Dan Vyleta
  • Book Jacket: Golden Hill
    Golden Hill
    by Francis Spufford
  • Book Jacket: Midnight at the Electric
    Midnight at the Electric
    by Jodi Lynn Anderson
    The world changes, but humanity stays the same. Whether a book takes place in the year 1510 or 2010,...

Win The Library of Light and Shadow